underworld scrolls and their location

• Where have you guys found the most underworld exclusive scrolls Easy or Medium? Theory is medium as the level is a bit higher I get a lot of scroll in Easy but they are standard scrolls and i feel Medium is a suit wasted ...Just curious as to where everyone else got theirs ..

• It really depends on what scroll you are planning on finding.

On easy hades you have slim chance for prefix as mobs dont drop scrolls with higher level than what they have. Unless your level is high enough that easy make mobs have bigger level than the prefix you desire to find.

Medium hades is like your level, on medium at level 134 at one event i dropped Sebastianus and grac, both from 1 mob before Diss but you have same chance everywhere.

Sufixes are harder to find as the mobs on any hades have higher level then them so the pool of possible scrolls is bigger and chances are smaller, easier to smelt them.

• Helo Guys,

For inferno prefix where can I find raw material?

Exspecially I interested in hell stone and cerberus pelt.

Thank you for your kind help and I'm sorry about my English level.

• I don't know which mobs drop what ressource. It does seem that Cerberus drops a lot of Cerberus' Pelt (seems fit), for the rest i don't know.

However I can give you the materials used for each inferno prefix or suffix. The more it requires a specific ressource, the more of that ressource it will give when smelt.

Do you want the spreadsheets ?

(Also, cerberus' pelt and hellstone are for suffixes, not prefixes :p)

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Hi all,

Cerberus pelt can be molten of druid suffix staffs, beside some shadow rune, but hellstone unfortunately only can be molten is some underworld suffixes, or comes es a drop of random mobs

• Every help / info could be usefull. So the answer is yes :)

• This is a great topic, one which many of us believe needs more attention. I think we need doubled access to uw, and more scroll events which would help us to unlock so many of the new prefix/suffix and the materials to forge them.

Game updates provided us so many opportunities for items however there still seems to be a gap. Perhaps DisPater can reward a uw scroll upon each defeat?

I recently suggested increasing the rate at which we can access the uw specifically for this reason .

• At what level and location would one obtain a Sebastianus scroll? I see different level players with them and have spent hours in the underworld with no luck at all.

• Once somebody got one, than can be forge for the others.

I was ~135+ when got one from the underworld. It cost ~150 rubie for me.

Than I forge for my team members. Now almost everybody have it.

We doing the same whit the other rare scrolls.

• I'll complete that with the list of materials of UW suffixes and prefixes.

Prefixes :

https://forum.gladiatus.gamefo…3%A9fixes-de-l-enfer-png/

Materials are, in this order : Almandin, Typhon's Leather, Sugilite, Sphinx Feather, Soul Essence, Hydra Scale.

Suffixes :

https://forum.gladiatus.gamefo…-suffixes-de-l-enfer-png/

https://forum.gladiatus.gamefo…xes-de-l-enfer-suite-png/

Materials are, in this order : Water of Oblivion, Cerberus' Pelt, Cuprit, Hellstone, Shadow Rune, Jasp.

However, the lists are in French. The prefix list is still easy to use (names are the same for everyone), but there's a lot more inconvenience for suffixes. Translating them is tough, as translations are sometimes weird, and a lot of suffixes are synonyms.

Still, if you're interested, here is my best guess, in the order of the spreadsheet :

Level 52 : of Cold, of Misery, of Darkness, of Heat, of Gloom, of Despair

Level 53 : Unknown title, something about shadows or darkness

Level 54 : of the Ghost, of the Spirit , of the Scream, of Night, of Dolor / Pain

Level 55 : of the monster/Behemoth, of Acheron, of the Soul , of Mercury, of the Shadows, of Judgment

Level 56 : of Cerberus, of the Stone, of Tartarus, of demons, of the Passage, of the Hydra , of the Unknown.

Level 57 : of danger, of Wings, of Fear

Level 58 : of the depths, of Torment , of Exhaustion, of the Dream, of the Apparition, of Coercion, of Destruction, of Languor, of the Snake, of Dread, of the Inferno, of the Abyss, of the Curse

Level 59 : of Agony, of Anguish

Level 60 : of Torture, of the God, of the Sphinx , of Decay / Decline

Level 65+ : of Hellfire, of Faith, of the Druid, of the Chasm

I would love to have someone double-check those names on the english servers. For now, this list will give you an idea, just remember to look for synonyms of those names.

I also have the lists of stats, if that can help :)

I hope it helps, with those lists you can look for interesting drops. "of Cerberus" for example gives 100% hellstone.

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Scribonius is basically 100% Almandin, so yeah it's pretty good. The rest in your examples comes from the suffixes (Cerberus is sick)

• I understand you have to stay in the UW in order to get the drops and scrolls . How long does everyone stay in before they start getting decent drops also does boosting bonus increase the chance of a rarer drop pr scroll? I stay in for about 1.5 - 2 hours per time with a suit on and been getting basic stuff i can get out side of the underworld.

• Farming in the UW to get the scrolls is very uneffective : it costs a ton of rubies and require a massive amount of luck. The best you can do is to rely on quest events. When there's an event with -50% cooldown on quests, you active the pact that reduces quests by 50% as well, and you magically have no cooldown at all on your quests.

Then you go in the UW and you just reset your quests hundreds of times, looking for items with the scrolls you're looking for, or at least items with good ressources like hellstone or almandin.

IMO that's the best way to look for those scrolls. If you are willing to reset quests for hours, you should find a score of good items, to then melt in 10% scroll drop event.

It doesn't mean you can't find them otherwise, but it will be relying on luck only. This technique lets you create your own luck ^^

• Farming in the UW to get the scrolls is very uneffective : it costs a ton of rubies and require a massive amount of luck. The best you can do is to rely on quest events. When there's an event with -50% cooldown on quests, you active the pact that reduces quests by 50% as well, and you magically have no cooldown at all on your quests.

Then you go in the UW and you just reset your quests hundreds of times, looking for items with the scrolls you're looking for, or at least items with good ressources like hellstone or almandin.

IMO that's the best way to look for those scrolls. If you are willing to reset quests for hours, you should find a score of good items, to then melt in 10% scroll drop event.

It doesn't mean you can't find them otherwise, but it will be relying on luck only. This technique lets you create your own luck ^^

It's boring as hell but it might be smart to time it with your lvl..

• Yes, because normally you don't get a lot of quests at all (one every 6 to 30 min depending on your speed). But here it's like, one quest per 10sec required to check the available rewards ^^

If you haven't tried yet, try this method the next time there is a 50% quest reduction event.

Anyway the pact is on the same branch than the agility pact so you can swap it for a day, most people have this pact on anyway. Just give it a go :p

(I do agree though, its quite boring, you have to be willing to do it. But its worth the effort, kinda like farming for hours on UW3)