I know there were endless treads and endless lists of what the game really needs but i think in reality, the game is fine and that's why we play it so i am trying to think what the game REALLY needs and what priority this need actually has. Yes, we might have a problem with the fighting system or too much Ruby dependencies in Forging but let's face it, this will not change no matter what. Let's talk about some changes that could really happen.
By priority (Highest priority to lowest):
1. Mobile version/app - With the increased use of mobile devices, this becomes a real necessity. If not an iphone/android app, at least optimize the front-end of the game to scale good with mobile devices. Especially, dragging the items, it requires unzoomed screen which makes it incredible hard. It got easier when i got my new Galaxy S8 Note with the S-Pen but let's face it - not many people use a pen-enabled device.
2. Dungeons in Britannia - This feels like a really important thing that can/should actually happen. I just entered Britannia and i feel like im in the Underworld. The whole Dungeon points button is missing. And it's wrong to have dungeon points and nowhere to use them, right?
3. Little tweaks to itemization - Get Auction house to spawn up to Red items, Get Magus to upgrade to Red. We need more ways to obtain gear other than Forging. Forging a red item for us the normal players is actually very hard, not to mention expensive.
4. Selling your inventory - Having 30 pages of items. It's a real chore to sell them, right. Well think about the speed servers. I've seen screenshots of incredible 100+pages of gear there. People just can't get around this. With so many items dropping in the game, perhaps some small system where you can for a price - sell all your packet inventory with 1 click. Or with penalty, like 20% gold lost if you do that. Ideas welcome. Let's help GF with this.
5. Normal speed vs Speed servers issue - I tasted both worlds and it "feels bad man" to be a speed 1 player (unfortunately, all my serious chars are speed 1). GF need to do something about the speed 1 players. I actually feel incredibly burnt out knowing that if i was on a speed server i was not going to wait 2 years to see the next expedition/dungeon. On top of that, the speed server players not only do better in everything, they are allowed to attack us. Not yet level 100 on the speed server but i heard Dis Pater Hard costume makes attack cooldowns to 18 secs. I get farmed by the same S28 speed server player couple of times an hour!
I don't know if people realize how much more beneficial the speed server is. If you haven't thought of it, just think about it for a sec. It's not only quicker cooldowns. It's quicker regeneration of everything!!! Expeditions, dungeons .... and even Underworld cooldown. Yes, speed servers go inside the UW not every 5 days but every 2. Which leads to more items and therefore richer players compared to the same level of players on normal speed servers. This on its own is incredible unfair.