Dear Gameforge!

• Dear Gameforge!

In the last couple of days,/ Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday / i noticed substantial improvement on the servers i play on.

- the drops,

- the melting,

- better quality items at vendors,

- as well a stronger items in quest rewards. This gives hope for the future. If i might ask, you could leave these settings, or better yet, set more generous values, just dont bring back the drought of the last few months.

I should make my eyes even more in the area of forging and melting the time are much too high and why do not make per slot melt only 1 ruby no matter what kind of item and what color the same at the forge?

I thank you very much.

image-47976557-hd-wolf-wallpapers.jpg

• Really guys...??!!!you think that you complain a bit and magic happens??in this game there are periods when you have nice drops,a lot of red and orange items...and there are times when you don’t get nothing...now you are lucky thats all what happened! Its not like you complain and somebody on the background pushes a button for whatever server you are playing and opens the drop tap for red items....they didn’t released no new version,they didn’t announced anything so nothing happend!just you are lucky again....leave this setting open...i really hope that you are just joking big time with your last post!

• I totally agree with just_beRO. (Even if not sympathize with him)

There was no update, which would have changed anything in the positive direction. There is no change in any area.

Everything was left alike unfortunately.

• Hi guys,

I totally agree with Sylvi. Last couple of days I’ve got 6 orange items. Earlier the ratio was 1 (One) orange item/month (I do not count orange food and recipes). And even that gave you nothing valuable by melting. I can't remember the last time I've got something that I was able to use on my character.

I'm level 111 and I play quite a lot, mostly with DP light, so I was, well just say unhappy with that ratio.

Keep it up GF, Sylvi made a nice list :)

• Hello everyone.

I do not agree :(

Single prerogative servers feel it in such a way certainly that there is a positive change (S201, test , S5-S8 -S23 HU) on the other hand Hungarian S2 cannot be experienced !!!! This is discrimination!

With a word in the west the situation constant

• Dear Fortisima!

I have also responded to Sylvi's comment that there is no change. I don't know what they perceive, but there is no positive change.

I'm on server 5 in Hungary.

So, please don't tell me that at 5, someone has experienced any positives because this is not the case.

On the server, several players indicated that everything was old.

BR,

B0ki (S5, Hungary)

• Again, I think the same; when there is a change to the game, there are patch notes explaining them. It should be the same for experiments as well... You have to wait a lot more and have a lot more expeditions and dungeons before being able to say anything on the % drop or this kind of stuff

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• I intended the writing for the one being in post above me :( . Dear Boki apologise for bar here the sparrows this chirped for us , since more people are playing s5-s8 -s23 . Not they wandered over in few of my mouths you are just put deleting their local character only onto a long holiday the mentioned from reasons flows out .

Than I wrote ash my autumn head for him :)