New type of tank mercenaries

• Hello

As you all know, after the nerf that touched charisma, this last one now don't have any effect on the double hit chance, and so it doesn't have that great of help like before.

So what I suggest is to create a new type of tank mercenaries that have a high agility, and high intelligence rather than charisma, or with a high agility and a balanced intelligence and charisma.

Waiting for your opinions :)

• Certainly. Talking about mercenary upgrades they have to upgrade ALL so we don't have such favorites as we do now like Samnits, Murmillos, Grandmaters and Druid Masters and etc.

Well, I'm pretty sure it should be like that. Consider the game thematic and you'll realise that there should be certain types of gladiators. Certain types should have similar skillset. If you look from that perspective, it's only natural that you get favorites depending on game meta.

Idea of adding new mercenaries is good since meta changed and there aren't ones that are made accordingly.
    But I think it would be more fun if they added some new features, something like mercenaries getting experience from battles, skilling up or maybe even loosing skills after they get killed.

There is actually one thing that is bothering me the most, it's not directly connected to the topic, but in a way it is.
    I believe that after 100th lvl there should be another algorithm for choosing lvl range of your enemies in arenas. It's impossible to win against players that are 13lvls ahead of you.
    So my conclusion is, before adding anything new, BALANCING EXISTING CONTENT should be top priority.

• Thank you for your suggestion.

Any news regarding it will be posted here or in the game changelog thread.

Best wishes

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]