Posts by DarkThanos

FYI, we faced some problems with the GCA servers the last few days.
    We managed to restore the services and Global Arena and the Simulator should now be working for everyone.

This is a bug, I patched it this morning. It will be fixed in the next version.

The information about how many materials you will get are 2MB thus instead or loading them in RAM every time you load a Gladiatus page, we load it on demand when the browser starts. This part was broken for Chrome, Edge and Opera.

Η εταιρία δεν πρόκειται να παραδεχθεί ποτέ ότι το addon είναι εντός ή εκτός των κανόνων, για πολλούς λόγους.

Να σημειώσω επίσης πως στο παρελθόν έχουν επικοινωνήσει μαζί μας και έχουμε αφαιρέσει features τα οποία επηρέαζαν το παιχνίδι.

Ο κώδικας του addon είναι ανοιχτός στο github, ο καθένας, όπως και η ίδια η εταιρία μπορεί να συνεισφέρει σε αυτόν, καθώς επίσης και να ανοίξει συζήτηση (για καινούρια features ή για να βγουν παλιά). Μάλιστα να θυμίσω πως αρκετά πράγματα που έχει τώρα το παιχνίδι, εμπνεύστηκαν από το addon (σας αρέσει η μπάρα ζωής και εμπειρίας;).

Σε καμία περίπτωση το Gladiatus Crazy Addon δεν είναι bot.

Από εκεί και πέρα, οι όροι και οι προϋποθέσεις είναι μια κακή κακογραμμένη μετάφραση.

Βάση λοιπόν των όρων και των προϋποθέσεων έχουμε:
    - "ο χρήστης δεν έχει το δικαίωμα να χρησιμοποιεί μέτρα, μηχανισμούς ή λογισμικά που ενδέχεται να διαταράξουν την ομαλή ροή του παιχνιδιού" οπότε να ξέρετε πως αν βλέπετε netflix 4k όσο παίζετε Gladiatus παρανομείτε γιατί τραβάτε πολύ internet και διαταράσσετε την ομαλή ροή του παιχνιδιού (εκτός αν έχετε 100άρα).
    - "Ο χρήστης απαγορεύεται να προβεί σε ενέργειες οι οποίες ενδέχεται να οδηγήσουν σε απαράδεκτη ή υπερβολική επιβάρυνση των τεχνικών δυνατοτήτων" ... έτσι γενικά των τεχνικών δυνατοτήτων, του σύμπαντος, της Ελλάδας, της Ακρόπολης κτλ... ή ίσως του σέρβερ ... μπααα δεν θα εννοούν αυτό... θα το έλεγε.
    - "ο χρήστης απαγορεύεται να ανακαλεί το online παιχνίδι με προγράμματα πλην του προγράμματος περιήγησης στο διαδίκτυο" οπότε όσοι χρησιμοποιούν μπότς τα οποία δεν έχουν τίτλο "πρόγραμμα περιήγησης στο διαδίκτυο" να τον αλλάξουν
    - "καθώς και άλλα εργαλεία τα οποία αντικαθιστούν ή συμπληρώνουν το περιβάλλον εργασίας του ιστού" μην διαταράσσετε ρε παιδιά το περιβάλλον εργασίας του ιστού, δεν μπορεί να δουλέψει ο ιστός
    - "ενσωματωμένοι μηχανισμοί του προγράμματος περιήγησης στο διαδίκτυο" ότι δεν είναι ενσωματωμένο επιτρέπετε.

Φυσικά για αυτά δεν φταίνε οι διαχειριστές.
    Οπότε ... η πραγματικότητα είναι πως όλα αυτά είναι στην κρίση του κάθε διαχειριστή.

Από εκεί και πέρα, δεν καταλαβαίνω για ποιόν λόγο συγκρίνεις το Gladiatus Crazy Addon με bot όπως τα ***Λογοκρίθηκαν*** τα οποία μάλιστα είναι και επιπληρωμή. (σορρυ φορ δε σπαμ γουαητντρουμ)

***Αφαιρέθηκαν τα ονόματα***

Whitedrum

Since we are asking questions.

Why do I pay taxes/fees when I list something at the market and not when someone buys the item?
    Why do I have to spend gold for something that will give me gold... just take the gold from the gold I will gain.

That waits between dungeons and the amount of them are out of normality for a person like me ( i guess, for any normal person too). I don't want to interrupt everything every 5 minutes for non-scheduled silly clicks. And your add-on doesn't solve it.

How can I play without botting and without idiotting you want me to do in the game?

That is the game.
    Leave it running on a tab and the extension will play a beep sound when the timer finish.

Deleting the cookies will not do anything, it usually only solve login problems.

You can update the browser's cache using ctrl+F5 (refresh with force update of the cache).

The problem is most probably server side due to lack of server resources to handle the action.

remove the option to donate all your gold to the guild, it once nearly cost me a disaster, of which donating all my gold worth 1 billion gold!!

to be able not to hear sounds at all, most players listin to music during the game, so its soo annoieing, that everytime you have an update you have to disable it, and i know a lot of payers that quit gca just because they didnt know how to disable sounds

You mean to remove the button from hover? Because you can remove the guild bank icon from the bar if you don't need it.
    Well we know that most people don't know how to configure the addon :P, maybe we need a FAQ page or a tour... because disabling sounds is just 1 click on the speaker icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.

Call for accessibility options feedback!

After some input from a fellow gladiator, we are planning to add some accessibility options related to the UI colors for Gladiators with visual impairments.

We are currently testing 2 options about the color of the item number and item quality indicators:
    http://prntscr.com/10y0nkl

and 2 more for the tooltips:

http://prntscr.com/10y2gzm

Please provide suggestions and/or feedback regarding such improvements.

Since the player's name / id is public - which previously, before the implementation of the lobby, was the account's username / id - it has the same value (as an information) with the new account username / id. So, there is no "data protection" issue here, at-least in my opinion. I guess admins have access to such information, but I do not know if they signed any confidentiality agreement during their hiring process.

Should the main account's id be visible? Probably no ... From the one hand (the bad side), some people may try to find out how many players one person controls (which is none of your business), so that they can harass players by attacking their lower level accounts. On the other hand (the good side), it would open more possibilities, like account messages inbox, account friends, etc.

An easy to implement change to boost the market:
    The initial fee should be lowered quite a bit (or even make it fixed), and then add a tax like cut from the earnings when someone buys it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me answer some questions.

What happen to the "gladiatuscrazyaddon.tk" site?

The ".tk" are free domains provided from the "freenom.com". We used it for many years without problems, but they unexpectedly unregistered the domain without notice and we now are not in control of it. It is now considered "special" domain and it is not free.

Freenom lost our trust and we are not going to use them in the future. Also, since these domains are free, they are blocked by many services (for example on Facebook), but the "gladiatuscrazyaddon.tk" was whitelisted on such services. We suspect that Freenom does the same thing to every domain that enters such a whitelist. Personally, I think something is not right with freenom and I consider them a scam.

We expect the same thing may happen to the "gladiatussimulator.tk" domain in the near future.

Where is the new Gladiatus Crazy Addon site?

The new site will be hosted at "gladiatus.dinodevs.com" (the site is not ready yet). Also the simulator will be at "simulator.dinodevs.com" (the tk domain works, but we are changing links, to avoid future problems).

https://gladiatus.dinodevs.com
    https://simulator.dinodevs.com

Why I can not find the Gladiatus Crazy Addon at the Firefox store?

The addon was temporary disabled on the Mozilla Extension Store, it will be re-enabled after we upload the new version.

If you still want to install it on your Firefox you can install the version uploaded on GitHub for firefox (no auto updates) https://github.com/DinoDevs/Gl…zyAddOnV4.2.0_Firefox.xpi

How can I install the beta version?

First of all, the beta may have error, and does not auto updates. Since it is an additional gca extension, you should disable or remove the GCA extension you already have installed. To remove the beta, you just uninstall it like any other extension.

To install the latest beta version, first you need to download the code from GitHub. You can do that by visiting our github page https://github.com/DinoDevs/GladiatusCrazyAddon and clicking the "Clone or Download" > "Download zip". Unpack the zip somewere safe (you will have to leave the folder there).

Chrome guide (select the "source" folder inside the extracted folder) https://github.com/DinoDevs/Gl…ng-the-zip-extension-file

Firefox guide (select the manifest file inside the "source" folder, inside the extracted folder) https://github.com/DinoDevs/Gl…ng-the-zip-extension-file