Gladiatus Crazy Add-On

• Change it to the name of the item?

I already proposed this in one GitHub Issue (#162)

It would be very nice to make it configurable, so u could go fast to any item u wanna find on aunctions like mercenaries or gaias items for example

It's not so easy as it may sounds (a lot of scripting around it), you can't just navigate thru pages and make it even configurable, also, this could be probably exploited.

• i rly appreciate that u do work on GCA addon, but i told u months ago to put ITEMS name in quests, i did NOT told u to put worth of the item, it didnt even cross my mind to do so, please put items name in the quests (as an option in settings) and please come back to my feedback, cause u put hours of work in this and u dont take feedback seriously, i rly like thou that u've added total worth of warehouse and i didnt mention it, thats rly nice, any useful stuff is nice

i thought maybe u could add an option to remove some tabs like 'recruiting' or training if someone dont wanna train and dont wanna train by accident

also there would be nice if u could add more timers, for oils (gods) for example, merchant time, war guilds, cooldowns better displayed instead of checking manually with cursor

more auctions fast buttons would be sick like u did with food

also this gold stats thing, i dunno but i turned it off long time ago, cause it didnt show real stats, if it would rly show how much gold ive farmed and how much from expos, items all seperately, that would be cool for sure

• I am sorry but I need to stand my ground here. We do take feedback really seriously and that is why GCA has reach this level. There are currently 48 issues open in our GitHub 95% of which are feature requests or enhancements. In addition to that, we have closed around 50 issues (including feature requests, enhancements & bugs) in the last month alone. Don't you think its a little unfair to criticize that we prioritized an other feature request instead of yours? It is a bit rude too.

That been said, it is in my plans to add the name of the item above it's gold as soon as I have some free time. I will also open github feature requests for the other features you propose.

The gold/stats graphs were not working because we rely on gold stats from achievements and I found out that Gameforge had that number wrong after reaching a limit (they had a limit in their database). I don't even remember when I first reported that... Now it is fixed, and you get a much better idea about your gold but selling items you bought still doubles your earnings. Apart from that, it works as it should.

PS: Only small fixes are left out of the changelog. Everything else is there.

Edit: We already have a merchant timer (on the green/red icon next to blacksmith) and you get a notification when your guild is ready to attack again.

• Any other wish, your majesty? :)

yeah, im waiting for edge update... oh wait, there is already, thanks :)

ps: i dunno, but firefox version is wild for me, the whole bar is gone for some reason, maybe its just for me

ps2: tried editing it and I can only display buttons that i didnt use previously, simulator stats online and private message, rest is gone even if i check or uncheck :/ like i have a problem with it when i log into different servers so bugs like that happened, but only for a while

Edited 2 times, last by MBT ().

• Any other wish, your majesty? :)

yeah, im waiting for edge update... oh wait, there is already, thanks :)

ps: i dunno, but firefox version is wild for me, the whole bar is gone for some reason, maybe its just for me

ps2: tried editing it and I can only display buttons that i didnt use previously, simulator stats online and private message, rest is gone even if i check or uncheck :/ like i have a problem with it when i log into different servers so bugs like that happened, but only for a while

Close the browser and open it again then it should work i have the problem because i have on servers multi accounts...

• After installing the addon (or switching to a new or different account), it needs time to load everything.

It works in a specific way, where it loads the needed information when you are visiting a specific page and then some features work as they should.

You can come across a bug, no doubt it, but give it some time, or like Verus said, try to restart your browser.

There is also a Troubleshooting guide you can visit, if nothing helps, then report it as bug.

Edited 2 times, last by FrutyX ().

• I know it was kinda offtopic, i deleted all cache again and I was careful not to click anything until all pages are fully loaded. I was hoping that some of u know some trick to reload a certain page anytime without clearing cache

• Hi, I'm a newcomer, the user of your add-on and your game.

I am playing at x1 server. I am buying Centurion. That waits between dungeons and the amount of them are out of normality for a person like me ( i guess, for any normal person too). I don't want to interrupt everything every 5 minutes for non-scheduled silly clicks. And your add-on doesn't solve it.

How can I play without botting and without idiotting you want me to do in the game?

• That waits between dungeons and the amount of them are out of normality for a person like me ( i guess, for any normal person too). I don't want to interrupt everything every 5 minutes for non-scheduled silly clicks. And your add-on doesn't solve it.

How can I play without botting and without idiotting you want me to do in the game?

That is the game.
    Leave it running on a tab and the extension will play a beep sound when the timer finish.

• That waits between dungeons and the amount of them are out of normality for a person like me ( i guess, for any normal person too). I don't want to interrupt everything every 5 minutes for non-scheduled silly clicks. And your add-on doesn't solve it.

That is the game.
    Leave it running on a tab and the extension will play a beep sound when the timer finish.

???

I don't want to interrupt everything every 5 minutes for non-scheduled silly clicks.

and

without idiotting

and

without botting

Does these things even compatible? For whom is this game developed for?

• There's a reason this type of game isn't popular anymore. It has more weaknesses than advantages over other games.

But the game is like this, and anything that would change these aspects would turn it into a different game entirely. Nothing GCA can do about it

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• If you want to play it Gladiatus like a modern (non-stop) game, then you'd better play on speed 4/5, on a couple of different servers at once. Then you can play only Glad without it feeling like a waiting simulator

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"