Posts by Ferite Mortali

https://s201-de.gladiatus.gameforge.com

testserver 5x speed .... :whistling:

Der Hadrianswall ist gefallen

10.09.2018 00:00

Der Hadrianswall ist durchbrochen und die Legionen befinden sich auf dem Rückzug. Alle deine Bemühungen waren vergebens und die Schlacht endete in einer fürchterlichen Niederlage.

:huh:  schon wieder gefallen ? wie is das moglich ?

fallen again? i wonder why .... 8|

dont go away, more to come: Dutch server provincie 2

https://s2-nl.gladiatus.gameforge.com

De Muur van Hadrianus is gevallen 10.09.2018 00:00 De Muur van Hadrianus is doorbroken en de legioenen trekken zich terug. Al je moeite is voor niets geweest en de slag is verloren in een verschrikkelijke nederlaag.

Like i said: before the big mergers we won , but after the mergers, which were meant to make the province more active by merging several onto one server things went wrong ? :/

the previous the one before the Hadrians wall event also failed

Die Schlacht am Hadrianswall - 03.09. - 09.09.2018 29.08.2018 11:21 „Ave Gladiatoren,Von der nördlichsten Grenze des Reiches kommt ein Hilferuf. Zu den Waffen, die Grenzen des Römischen Reiches sind in Gefahr. Wirst du dich dieser neuartigen Aufgabe stellen und mit Freunden und Konkurrenten Seite an Seite zum Wohle des Reiches kämpfen?In der gesamten Provinz gilt es die gegnerischen Armeen zurückzuschlagen und den gegnerischen Anführer zur Strecke zu bringen. Es erwarten euch unterschiedliche Belohnungen je nach eurer Aktivität und eurem Kampfglück. Doch eines sei angemerkt: es bleibt euch nicht viel Zeit, um die anstehende Aufgabe zu verrichten und den Gegner am Durchbrechen des Hadrianswall zu hindern

Schon wieder ein Schlacht :/ ,die lezte Schlacht war nicht erfolgreich

well thats about as German as i can reply : back to english: Another battle coming up, the last battle was a fail, ;( a little mess if i remember correctly, so far the he odds are against us, why would it

be different this time, i fear the same result as the Hadrian wall .

Gut gemacht Jungen ..... :whistling:

nice going guys .... nice fix of the event, Dutch failed again to complete the event, before the big merger we won .... after the merger you seem to feel you had to change the number of AI ..... hats off to you .... :thumbup:

Verteidigung gescheitert!!! 8|
    27.08.2018 00:01

Die Verteidigung ist fehlgeschlagen, die Toten haben ihre Opfer geholt. Alle deine Bemühungen waren schlussendlich vergebens! Rom wird lange um seine Opfer trauern.

When i saw the event i had this feeling again, a feeling we would loose again....:D

I dont think we will win again, i also don't believe they can adjust the settings, or maybe they are just unable to fix it at all :/ ?

Anyway.... now i know for sure i won't waste my time trying similar events cause it allways ends in a defeat :sleeping:

Blaue is sowieso nicht ein von meinen Lieblingsfarbe ( blue is not one of my favorite colours )and any color thats too bright is hurting the eyes.

Ok thanks for the reply ...

in Dutch:

Okee maar ik zie geen v-achtig iets om aante klikken kan zijn dat ik mischien niet goed kijk, dit forum is ook best onhandig, gebruiksonvriendelijk in de staat waarin het nu nog verkeerd.

Misschien dat het forum straks beter word,ze zijn tenslotte pas begonnen met het nieuwe forum.

Meerdere kleine dingen die niet kloppen: de teksten lijnen niet goed uit, de spatie-ering ziet er ook niet uit zoals ik gewend ben in andere fora, de letters zijn ook niet echt je van het , is misschien wel in te stellen maar het is allemaal erg veel zoekwerk momenteel.

De balk bovenaan met al die extra overbodigde info: Official Posts dan komt er INT met een nummer AE met een nummer BG met een nummer en DE met een nummer dan EN en een > omdat er meer info is denk ik, kortom dit wordt de komende tijd weer even afzien tot ik dit allemaal weer onder de knie heb.

Nog bedankt voor de reactie en ik hoop dat we snel een NL deel krijgen ik speel nl die DE testserver omdat ik destijds wel eens wilde zien hoe dat gaat, het loopt best snel, nadeel is dat je wel 5x zo snel aangevallen word en dus veel meer aanvallen per dag krijgt op je karakter dus dat is echt wennen in het begin.

Kein NL language ? ich sehe alle languages aber kein NL forum ......

I assume we have to speak english ?

Another question: by merging all in one forum things are rather messy, i used to log in the German ( DE) forum if i wanted to ask about the german speedserver , if i wanted to ask about the main Ducth game i used the NL forum, now it seems we have to do everything in a rather awkward and 'overloaded' international forum? About the topbar thats does NOT show up until i reduce my fonts with 10 or 20% this makes the forum visible, a proper code should detect all kinds of resolutions ( mobile ipad desktop/laptop and more.

Did you know that a site or forum is basically a visual inetrface to communicate and if done properly it can show different layouts which fit several devices.

Doing so you can still use the same database to store and retrieve all posts, so the visual part is mereley a 'shell' a interface to allow users to reply.

ABout the 'avatars' or icons showing left oin the screen, they are large and do not blend in well, the whole authentic feeling of the gamesetting is lost, using these vector like forum parts all forum look the same: egyptian game, roman game, sicifi games, casual games, etc etc if it were not for the title that says gladiatus it could be anything.

I know about mobile first but a layout ( okay it might cost extra time to create a decent layout for large screens) should be easily to make and mobile should show the mobile compact site ( using html and media queries you can set this) and people who mainly game from a larger device /screen like laptop ( much larger physical screen) or desktop(tower) with HD screens.

Anyway applying this mobile skin looks preety bad on a larger physical screen.

I also want to ask how to get rid of the top bar showing all foreign languaes messages i cannot read... i would like to see only the english and german part cause i cannot find a dutch part otherwise i would love to see german english and dutch parts otehr languages i cannot read... but for now they clog up the screen making it extremely different to see whats going on ause it is too crowed, too much clutter on the screen.