Strange Arena Combat Report

• I will accept the fact that I lost the combat but seriously how the enemy can get up to 1700 damage which is double up more than mine?

My stat is not too weak compare to him despite my damage is lower but my armor is double higher than his.

Is this normal in Gladiatus nowadays?

• RNG is RNG. He could have killed you (aka do around 5k damage in a fight).

RNG is Random Number Generation but in other words, luck. it is all luck after all you got several stats with % chance of it to happen and not at 100%.

• RNG is RNG. He could have killed you (aka do around 5k damage in a fight).

RNG is Random Number Generation but in other words, luck. it is all luck after all you got several stats with % chance of it to happen and not at 100%.

It is pretty frustrating sometimes. :(

• I can now understand why some higher players are complaining about the stat cap issue. They are fighting people at the same stat and whatever left is just to compare their equipment, not really equipment but mostly luck when in higher level, gold became just a number and theres no better player but only higher level players. I can see why this gladiatus rules and combat simulation is killing many players to leave the game.

• It's a dice roll, every time you fight there is a for example 70% for a win and 30% for a lose against a player. All your gear and stats just push that chance in your favor but you can still lose. Stronger gear will make that less likely but it will still happen. I'm level 122 and it still happens but not as often for me at least.

Turma is a lot more consistent, Arena is much more random.

• I can't wait to see what happens to your character after the merge)

It's going to be a lot of fun...

P's if anything, I don't want to insult you, just really curious...

• I can't wait to see what happens to your character after the merge)

It's going to be a lot of fun...

P's if anything, I don't want to insult you, just really curious...

Nothing, I won't play it, cause I will be too busy playing on my main

I don't quite get it...

Are you going to play another game?

After all, you won't be able to keep playing in your community, all the servers will be merged together!

• I won't play on my no training account, cause I will be too busy playing on my main account

• Frustrating problem with randoms, every day same thing,every....https://prnt.sc/N25-GcxNGkHT ......resolve it...People are leaving the game because this things...........

N25-GcxNGkHT