Posts by BRABUS

Hello.

How can I solve this problem in the game chat?

https://prnt.sc/uNwk-wpXFbKa

When the chat column is filled, I start not seeing what is written on the last lines and that white line at the bottom also appears.

every time I have to close the chat but I lose the thread of the conversation written at the bottom.

I use google chrome, updated to the latest, but I have the same problem on Mozilla and Opera.

Thank you in advance !

PS

Code
    1. I wrote on the forum in my country (Romania) but no one answered.

Buna ziua.

Cum pot rezolva aceasta problama la chatul jocului ?

https://prnt.sc/uNwk-wpXFbKa

Cand se umple rubrica chatului incep sa nu mai vad ce este scris pe ultimele randuri si apare si acea dunga alba de jos.

de fiecare data trebuie sa inchid chatul insa pierd sirul conversatiei scrise in partea de jos.

Folosesc google chrome, updatat la zi, dar aceeiasi problema o am si pe Mozilla si pe Opera.

Precizez ca problema aceasta persista de cativa ani de zile, insa nu foloseam chatul foarte mult, acum da.

Va multumesc anticipat !

Hello.
    I write to you again and please do not misunderstand me. It's a constructive message, I hope.
    I'm addressing the staff members who are connected with the game programmers, with those who are in charge of the good game.
    If you or your fellow from staff are afraid or ashamed to let us know our wishes, give us some contact information from these programmers
    to bring to our knowledge our desires and our complaints.
    Don't you think we're tired of the same answers on your part ??? You do not know, you do not want or you can not do anything
    in connection with improving the game ???
    1 Server unification in all communities. The world has left the mass game. Do not you analyze the activity of servers in other countries? You unified half the countries, the other half ???
    There have been servers without activity in all communities. Do something about this. You beat the players of normal speed and open the X5 speed servers.
    And we've buyed rubies and we're still buying, we should be treated equally. I'm not interested in X5 growing faster, I'm interested in doing something
    with activity on X1 speed servers
    2 Removing the drop with unnecessary items: high level recipes - who uses the 100+ level recipe, food, items with negative values ??(anchorons,
    belisarius, quintus, pontius and the list can continue with many others). I have not seen anyone play with such items on it.
    DO YOU ??? - IF YOU ARE, GIVE US A PRINT FROM YOU !!!
    3 When implementing a dungeon in Britain? You filled the game with very weak events, some with dungeon specifications, but in Britain we do not have a dungeon.
    4 Increase your chances of dropping, of better quality. They are very rarely red items, and those are many foods, appetizers, recipes.
    5 You have introduced mercenaries useless. We still use Sammnit for circus turma.
    6 You guys from game programming, quality control, or what are you up there playing this game ???
    Will not you disgust the things listed above ???
    This is just a part of the many Gladiatus players' discontents.
    I look forward to an answer from those responsible for these things outlined above. More accurate answer to each point.
    I do not want to see a message saying, "we're not taking charge of that."
    Give a message who really does the game. If not, the staff will give us a link to who's dealing with that.
    Sorry to translate, I hope to understand.
    A good day !

Salut, eu il cunosc pe Memo deoarece sunt cu el in breasla. Omul nu a cerut sfaturi cum sa cheltuie goldul, ci doreste sa anunte ca a facut maxim tot ce se putea face in mod normal pe acest joc. Acum nu mai are niciun tel pe care sa il atinga, antrenamente maxime de ceva timp, iteme de lux la rosu evident pentru nivelul sau. Colegul nostru doreste ca cei din staff sa stie despre situatia sa si sigur mai sunt cativa ca el, iar membrii stafului sa traga un semnal de alarma catre nemti pentru ca acestia - programatorii jocului, sa implementeze chestii noi in joc (sa se deblocheze antrenamentele maxime, sa inventeze o alta culoare la iteme, sa fuzioneze serverele, sa creasca sansa de a forja itemele). Cum spunea Memo mai sus, il avem coleg pe Marlanu care a fost primul jucator cu antrenamentele la maxim si itemele rosii apoi s-a lasat de joc pentru ca nu mai avea motivatie pe joc.

Trebuie sa se faca ceva, sa existe cel putin o noua motivare pentru a mentine astfel de jucatori pe joc, altfel ii pierdem pe rand...