Posts by Eldarion

As I noticed, there are randomizer factors depending on the time when the attack happens, your instant health points, your wins in that hour, the conditioning of your items at that time and so on. Even if you collect those datas, there are hundreds of parameters to be taken account and also some specific parameters that are independent from the user, e.g. events, server economy, rate of change of relevancy. But maybe I'm wrong, and there is actually only one factor of randomness.

When you click the text of "1 more for 14 days" on the Pacts tab, a type of pop-up opens and it asks that "Are you sure you want to extend it?".

When there are 3 days to end of Apollo Pact, I clicked the text and the pop-up is opened, I extended the Pact. Then I clicked one more time but it didn't open the pop-up and didn't ask the question. It extends the pact directly.

So, my question is that, if the pop-up is opened (even if the pact is active and ends in 3 days), why it is not opened for the second time (when there are 3+14=17 days more of ending of the pact)?

I want to report the bug; I'm using Opera 73.0.3856.344. Even if it's not considered as a bug, it's certainly nonlogical, and must be expressed clearly in the Pacts tab.