Posts by Verus

On a 5x server a 20 minute protection isn't that a bit much??

The player has no costume on that protects him longer...

At 5X to normal speed you talk about 1 hour and 40 minutes....

Don't forget every minute is 5 minutes and I get that the programm is doing that (bots)

but common 8 minutes more is a lotttttt

I play on a 5x server the attackprotection should be 12 min= 1hour

I now it fluctuates, but getting a protection even by 10 minutes more witouth a costum.

I don't think that should be the new normal......

Jesus christ, the auctions are pure cancer seriously, I was trying to get some food and during short time, I was overbidden more than 10 times, this is such a nonsense... I get it for other items, but for such basic item like food, plus you need it to continue playing...

And the server starts crashing (503) when you start bidding too much.

I'm pretty close to your level but my server hasn't been merged yet, so I wonder what the situation at the public market is like. Is it possible to get the right amount of food from there or do they get sold instantly? I see a lot of players still having thousands of arena wins and millions of points on the weekly leaderboards, so I wonder how they make it

They buy the food everywhere, if you can't get it from the auction you have to buy from the merchant then you have the option to reset him or go to the 4 countries to buy there, the market you would be stupid that are mostly the guys who overbid you.....

They could do many things, but they don't, it's their loss.

You're right Gladi has no priority anymore I guess...... I liked some old features that have gone.... it is what it is and there is input enough , but gf welllll why spend time on this when the real money is generated with other games...

To all you guys who work on the GCA HUGH BIG COMPLIMENTS, every time there is a problem created by YouKnowWho

you never stop and quit but fix it....

It would be a blessing if GF got you more into the game, even they should know that you make the game more playable then

they do, and 99.9% of the players use your addon....

Still miss 1 thing giving my char his own picture like in the old days...

It keeps hidden the costume you're wearing and personalized your char more you ....

(shoot my addon I use for English make it look slick lol thanks grammarly)

Sorry for my English I play in Dutch

But usually can seek at the vendors....

I use only the color "Purple"

Then I can see which vendor has Purple or orange items to sell if I click left where the notification comes I go directly to that vendor....

But now if there is an item in Purple and no vendor has it I get the notification no items found

but if one of the vendors has it I don't get a notification and have to look at which vendor has it.....

Not a big problem but lazy me got used to that old one ;)

this is according to gladiatus/gameforge

Please bear in mind the automatic backups which take place in-game 3 times a day: at 0:00, 08:00, 16:00 CEST/CET (these are the start times, the backup may take up to 15 or 20 minutes depending on the server and some performance (lags, freezes etc.) may occur during these backup times).

I know that but never ever before the merge i had that problem, on the Dutch servers it was just max a minute the game was only slow never had this what is happening now....and yup the back ups are known but in all those years they are now made I can't recall they were used......

And nope since the forum got put together, you can see I don't come here as often.....as a get older and older I don't really like this forum anymore, to much search work for an old man like me....and the most input I can get here I have to use Google translate.....i like playing a game that even with putting no money in it anymore you can still play it....not so much fun as before the merge...and not so much fun if you read some of the answers I get ..... but hey when you get my age I would like to see some of the everybody reactions then ;)

I never had this problem before on the Dutch servers only a hickup for 1 minute but never this for 10 minutes thats way and if i never had played this game you should know that i played this game now for a year 0r 12 to 14.... even was a GO at one time ;)

Well i don't know if people noticed it but the point reset at the last Event was an hour earlier then the game time.

I don't complain but i just noticed it , it should have reset for me at 1am but it did at 12pm.....did get me some extra gold before the costume event started so great lol

Yup sometimes it has that pffffff as they're about 130 online the server can't handle it....most times it works the trick

Not only 51 but also 50 experiences hard times with multiple lags every 3 or 4 minutes, no matter what time of the day , or which activity you're up to etc

The only thing sometimes help is closing you tab and log in again....but when the server ie over 130 players the sh*t really hits the fan

and for sure when the auctins are in verry short ....to many bidding like crazy on food

Another one look at the timestamp same auction...

Je hebt de veiling gewonnen.
    Sat, 13.08.2022 - 16:25:36

VerwijderenVerplaatsen

Sat, 13.08.2022 - 16:25:33

Sat, 13.08.2022 - 16:25:32

Sat, 13.08.2022 - 16:25:31

Je bent overboden in de veiling.
    Sat, 13.08.2022 - 16:25:31

Je bent overboden in de veiling op het item "Lepidus Fisch des Opfers".

Sat, 13.08.2022 - 16:25:30

Je bent overboden in de veiling.

Je bent overboden in de veiling op het item "Dairus Fleischkeule der Zielstrebigkeit".

Sat, 13.08.2022 - 16:25:29

A 7 seconds difference ??? it stops at the same time so why that 7 seconds span ???

Luckely all in german

Das sind nunmal internationale Server und daher starten Events dann um 01:00 für uns. Für andere Länder startet der Event erst um 03:00 oder 04:00 nachts, das ist noch blöder. Ich denke es wird schwierig bis unmöglich hier eine Lösung zu finden, die alle glücklich macht. Der Event kann ja nicht für Spieler desselben Servers zu unterschiedlichen Zeiten laufen.

Ich verstehe, dass es so unpraktischer ist, aber in den sauren Apfel müssen wir wohl beissen.

Man solte einen Europäischen server eröffnen mit den Merge, mit Mitteleuropäischer zeit anstatt einen Englishen Server.