Posts by Tharacius

How ever hard it is for you to believe, you being stronger has higher odds of you winning, which doesn't guarantee that outcome.

Odds are a funny thing, as they only try to 'predict' the outcome with weights. The higher the odds, the higher the chance something happens.

Try flipping a coin, you have 50/50 on which side it lands. If you flip it 4 times in a row on the same side will you question reality itself, because something improbable has happened? Maybe the coin was made in such a way? Nonsense, but that is what you sound like in your posts.

Arena fights are just a probability calculation, you can't always win even if you are favored. You being stronger means you have higher odds of winning, it doesn't guarantee it. So when you loose, even a couple of times in a row it happens, nothing is "made that way" so that you loose 1 in 5 or what ever, that's just how odds and probability work. It's not always adherent and pattern-like, there is always deviation so sometimes it will happen more often, and sometimes you will win unfavored fights, it's just the way it is.

Do not resort to insulting other posters or constantly tagging teamlers with the same message when you have already made your point.

Yes, after reaching just a certain point in the game (like you said lvl 120 yourself) players stats are just basically the same, everyone is maxed out, just some difference in items, and even those start to look the same after a while.

I think it would be interesting to add some more 'value' to gold, where its not just a statistic after a certain point, as for me currently its fairly useless, the only purpose I have for it is to try and buy forge tools.

Increasing the maximum, as removing the limit may cause short-term harm(if done right away), but after time im sure that even without a limit it would even out.

Im all for increasing it to *8, and perhaps even more in the future, but stable increments to be able to slowly see the results. Issue is, when it remaines capped, unless its almost unreasonably high, players will reach that point, and then we will be back to square one, just as you posted.

Long term solution might be just removing the limit, or perhaps adding some other way to spend gold in a meaningful way?

The feature is back, but it's in the beta version of the addon, which you can get from the GitHub repository of the addon.

Download the repository, unzip it, and inside chrome, go to extensions, enable developer mode, disable your GCA, go to add extensions, and just set the path to the 'source' folder inside the downloaded zip, and you should have the beta build, with the amount of resources showing, and even in the correct number, thus far at least :)

Love the addon, i've tried contributing by doing a bit of translating for the domain i play on :)

I may be slightly out of the loop on whats to come and what is a WIP, but I have noticed ever since the last update, I can no longer see the amount of materials a item requires to craft, I can only see which materials are needed..

I really liked seeing how many of which materials I will get, simply because I knew which items to smelt, and which aren't worth the time.

As i've said, im not sure if this feature is in the works, or if it was removed due for some reason, would love to know what the status is on it.