Posts by cprdk

Nono

People leave this game, because there are so many game spoilers on many servers. I stopped beeing active, because everytime, i have made a lot of raids on monsters, there often come some bully idiot and bash my player. And i think many other feel the same. Give players the oppertunity to leave the arenas, and then others cant attack, i believe more will play again.

We had 10 servers in Denmark, now it is only one. And even that i only play one monster attack pr day, my 2 best are in top 50 on the 7 days high score, and 5 others are between top 50 to 60, and the last 3 from 61 to 70. So you can see, the activity on that server are low too. Even after a merge from 10 to 1.

So nono i believe this is the reason no. one why people stop playing. Reason 2, are that now you cant get any good gear any more in the auction. That could you also do, when i start playing back in 2008. And reason 3. it takes to long time to do your trips on monsters, do one and wait 5/10 minuttes. That is so boring and waste of time. So better max one minute waiting time to attack monsters.

I dont really understand, why GF not try servers with other rules into example 3 month, i know they do in Ikariam. Maybe they will be a succes, if not, then merge them with a regular server.

For the last, instead of given the attacks by time, give all when the clock strike midnight. Then a player can go online, and do the days monster attack in one visit. Instead of now 2-3 visit. Again waste of time.

Regards CPR - Server 4, 14 and 15 on the danish servers.