Posts by Roy

That's right, a compensation would be nice, but we are talking about GF. Wouldn't help me much anyway, knowing GF i've already spend gold a resources as well trying to use at least existing buff's. They were real unlike the costume event. I'm afraid it was the right thing to do. In my opinion we'll get as much compensation, as get got apology for a mistake, or at least some announcement. 3 times zero is zero. This is life, this is Gameforge.

If you announce an event for 2 days then it should last 48 hours. If there is a change of time, it can affect the duration if the event, i understand that. Well, if the time is going to change AFTER the event then it shouldn't affect the duration, right?

Well i play on server cz29 and live in Thailand. I wanted to make the most use of the forging event, so i, of course, calculated forging times with the longest ones coming last. It worked out nicely with both smithies finishing forging during the last hour of the event giving me the chance to set two more forging jobs. Due to the time zones difference i needed to wake up 4:45 am to start the last 2 forging jobs. To my big surprise the event lasted only 47 hours. Well it is my fault i didn't notice the timer says the event is still going on, but the forging bonuses are already gone. Well it was in the middle of the night and i didn't expect such a trick. I don't understand why we can't cancel forging; melting has this option. Without the bonus the probability dropped to 90% and i personally wouldn't gamble with a full set of golden malefica and so many of my red resources. Lucius shield of earth requires a lot of resources and this time 90% probability wasn't enough and it failed.

As i said, this was unfair trick and it cost me 300 rubies and just "some" red resources. I really wouldn't mind some compensation, where can i ask for it?

Pocitas to moc pekne, ale par veci ne uplne sedi. Zapocitavas do slevy na cviceni i gildovni cviciste, ale to funguje porad bez ohledu na kostymovku, ze jo? Nebo vy ho mimo kostymovku vypinate a nebo opoustite gildu kvuli cviceni bez cviciste? Ne, proste zapocitavat cviciste do slev je zavadejici. S paktem znamena za rubiny, nebo kdyz vylosujes z truhly, ale je to urcita investice. Rikas 9 dnu, nicmene mesice mivaji vice nez 27 dnu, to i unor to tesne zvladne. Dale asi mluvis o ukladani bez poplatku mezi znamyma z gildy, ale to znamena, ze o zminene poplatky zase prijdes pri ukladani jinym. Fungovalo by so samozrejme skoro bezchybne, kdyby se jednalo o ukladani sperku, kde poplatky nehrajou zadnou roli, ty muzes preukladat do zblbnuti a furt to vyjde vyhoddneji. Nicmene to skoro urcite vede k vyse zminenemu zblbnuti. navic se to uz po par tydnech stane casove neunosnym(a vedoucim k vyse zminenemu zblbnuti). Co jsem se snazil rict bylo, ze prekladani vice milionu zlata ve spercich by mohlo mit nasledky na dusevnim zdravi. V tom se doufam shodneme.

Sleva ziskana kostymovkou je 20%. Cena za ukladani pres gt je 2+2 to jest 4 % s paktem tedy 2%. Tyto 2-4 procenta podle situace s paktem se ztraceji s celkove hodnoty zlataku. Bez paktu tedy 5 preulozeni bezpecne eliminuje jakoukoliv slevu, 3 preulozeni eliminuji vetsinu z ni presne jak jsem rikal. Tedy i s paktem sleva pri kostymovce zanika pri 10tem preulozeni a to nevydrzi ani na pul roku a to i kdyby mesice mely 27 dnu.

Loni byla kostymovka hned po eventu Na brehu Nilu. Ale nesazel bych na to, obvykle byvavala kostymovka hned po eventu na ziskani kotymu, nicmene posledni event na ziskani kostymu byl reseny jinak. Bylo by to pekne a sam bych to taky uvital, nasetrit pres event a protrenovat pres kostymovku, ale ony se diky kostymovce po eventu daji ziskat az skoro nesportovni bonusy, takze bych se nedivil, kdyby se od teto praxe upustilo. Ale event je dost dlouhy, tak se treba nejaka ta informace objevi. A zacinat setrit 2 tydny pred kostymovkou se zase tak moc nevyplati. ztraty na dvojim az trojim ukladani penez eliminuji vetsinu slevy na cviceni. Slo by to samozrejme pres sperky, ale prehazet sperky za nekolik milionu je pakarna a chci videt toho dobraka, ktery bude 2x prekladat sperky v hodnote nekolika milionu. Sam jsem to teda jednou udelal a porad si pamatuju na to odpoledne stravene klikanim do GT a uz nikdy vice.

What exactly do you mean by enormous? I don't see anything enormous there. Almost all stats are nearly the same and ratio between charismas is 2/3. At the same time is the ratio between double hits almost exactly the same 2/3. Do you expect to get 20% double hits for each point of difference in charisma?