Posts by FranzLiszt

Of Gloom was one of the first Underworld scrolls I got, and I still haven't used it for forging because of the intelligence subtraction. I assume people would use it on a mercenary?

At my level range (early 130s) I just used of the Dragon, since it's only two levels less and still does seven damage, just no extra stat percentages or armor, but I max the stats using other gear. Plus, of Gloom requires Hellstones which I have a nearly impossible time obtaining as orange or red.

The comparison Shegorath is making is correct; two players, one on a slow server and the other on a speed server, at the same level and similar training, will compete fairly against each other. I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

But, that is where the comparison ends. The fact that speed server players level faster is an advantage in the arena, because it means they will have access to better mercs, higher stats, and higher level gear while the slower server players, while still doing everything else right (maxed stats, red gear) will still be inferior due to the lower level.

There are many instances of that being an issue and I have had some personal experiences. It is tough because there is nothing a slower server player can do but watch the speed server opponents out-level them and beat them with higher stats and gear until of course they level high enough they no longer appear in the cross server arena or turma.