Posts by IAmMarvel

Many players who came here to fight are not ready for:

1) be constantly on gold, because they will be robbed. This is one of the meanings of the game to hide gold from robbery.

2) engage in such nonsense with the movement of a huge number of items.

This is unacceptable from the point of view of common sense, and this is much more important than any external rule.

But it does not seems you respect your players and this.

Combat game is not about that.

You may try to move all (yes, all) your stuff few times to feel the player.

It will be useful in a matter of understanding the problem.

In fact you tell the players - if you don't like to engage in delirium - leave.

But they came to play not for that!

3) Don't you know that the main purchase of gold tools comes from the 100 level?

4) Many players do not play beyond level 100, partially because of such stupidity.

Fix stupidity. If possible, on gameforge level.

its not because its written GA that i cant have my own opinion on things as a player :)

wheres the fun if you cant raid a penny anymore

What a monopoly dude?

They wrote that the problem is that you need to do real shit that has nothing similar with "strategy", "mmo rpg", "fighting".

Are you sure that people who want to fight glad to move a bunch of items or be constantly vulnerable in a game where gold stats are important, and this is due to software underdevelopment?

Tell me please, where is the connection between the fight and this crap?

What I see is that 29-30 year old operators like it, but the players don't like it. Do you really think that moving a ton of shit is a fighting game and people should enjoy it?

I'm shocked that people with such low intelligence rule over some servers or communities.

Is there a person who could understand that moving so many items is not convenient and needs to be improved???

It doesn't matter what you personally want, it's pure discomfort that makes people leave, and it doesn't make any profit!

Actual at level 100+, where potential people could buy most of the gold tools, but really could leave because of "fight with inventory and merchant"? Look to the first post to read her mode.

Why do the current in-game rulers have such a low level of thinking abilities?