Posts by FrutyX

Another option would be to increase the number of foods at the merchant and fill all the empty slots there, also removing food for rubies would be ideal, I don't think anyone will waste rubies on food... ever.

And having two merchant tabs of food would be also useful.

There are many ways to solve this, but without Gameforge listening, we can speak, cry, howl, whine all we want.

Everyone has a different playstyle, someone is rushing expeditions, while someone is playing only arena or CT, that's everyone's choice how they play.

And of course everyone has the same equipment, maybe because on higher levels, the prefixes/suffixes are for everyone all the same, and we don't really have many options to do different builds because there are a few good scrolls and that's pretty much it.

But we are getting out of topic, the main issue here is food, I wanna know how I will hoard it, when auctions will be overrun and I don't take opinions from people, that are not from speed 5x and did not reached at least level 150.

High level players know, that Britannia bosses are heavily unbalanced and they are just eating your health away, combine that with the server speed, daily UW1 costume, arena fights and you will be left with no health left, that's why the best was always to hoard it from the auctions.

Ach, tento thread jsem nějak včera přehlédnul, ano, GCA je momentálně rozbitý díky nové verzi Gladiatu, problém není na tvé straně a ani to nelze momentálně nijak nastavit.

Pracuje se na developerské beta verzi, kde je několik bugů již opraveno, aktuální stav najdeš zde:

https://github.com/DinoDevs/GladiatusCrazyAddon/issues/382

Bohužel nedokáži říct, kdy tato opravená verze vyjde, je tu možnost stáhnout si verzi z GitHubu (zip) do složky a načíst jej tak, v prohlížeči je nutné mít zapnuto vývojářský režim a zvolit složku "source" pro načtení, nemám k tomu k dispozici úplně aktuální tutoriál, nicméně na Googlu toho najdeš spoustu. A kdyby jsi to náhodou udělal tuto cestou, tak nezapomeň deaktivovat aktuálně nainstalovanou verzi GCA.

Nightmare I found another one, related to this, another UI image, but this time, I took the time to find it, the error itself is:

Code
    1. https://gf1.geo.gfsrv.net/cdn6c/images/ui-bg_highlight-soft_75_cccccc_1x100.png 404 (Not Found)
    2. f34c752a20248be4608be8c11f5a97.css:1

and can be found in the Guild Templum.

It appears to be this progress bar:

Nothing is visible really, yet there is an error.

Hello Nightmare,

I wish I could check to be 100% sure where it is, but I am on cooldown right know, it was occurring in the enemy location page, not a specific location I believe, I've seen it in other UW locations too and the thing is, I did not saw any broken image, or at least not any visible one, yet the console error is happening, like an image is missing, that's all what I know for now.

Perhaps I can check again once I am back in UW, it would also help to find and see the image, however since GF moved their images, I probably can't find it directly in the game anymore.

Edit: Just a note, I did disabled all extensions, Gladiatus page was completely clean.

The browser console is reporting a missing image file in the underworld (I am seeing it in the underworld, but perhaps it's also used somewhere else):

Code
    1. GET https://gf1.geo.gfsrv.net/cdn6c/images/ui-bg_glass_75_e6e6e6_1x400.png 404 (Not Found) f34c752a20248be4608be8c11f5a97.css:1

Addon neblbnul, dokud nebyla dnes vydána nová verze Glada, tento thread je mnohem starší, jako chybu GCA to nevidím, jedině že by Gameforge něco provedl na SK serverech, ale to by asi hlásilo více lidí, nicméně i s SK jazykem mi to funguje bez problému:

Imma just leave this here too:

Wait for the next version (v4.3.1), I guess they will address most issues there. But I do agree that the flags need work or removal.

Thanos has fixes a number of issues. He had to disable some features until they are fixed. You can track the progress here: https://github.com/DinoDevs/GladiatusCrazyAddon/issues/382

I don't know if there will be a release before the merges, so I would propose getting the development version for now (download the code from github's green button, and then follow the guide to load the addon as a zip but make sure you select the "source" folder. Do not forget to disable the addon you already have)

We are aware that the update 4.3.1 broke some GCA features, it seems Gameforge moved their images location, thus they are not loading and that is causing problems, we can see that.

Feel free to watch our GitHub to see what's going on. I can't say when it will be fixed, because it would be wise to wait for the server merges to happen and also releasing a new version will take some time, I haven't talked to the dev boys yet, so we will see.

Obávám se, že to jen děláš špatně :), musíš kliknout na uzamčený inventář, a tam tu možnost najdeš:

vS0sQDG.png

Používáš-li GCA, tak musíš kliknout na ikonku nastavení ⚙️ v pravém rohu, ta ti tuto možnost odhalí.