Posts by Cannibal

Well I'm still too far from level 100 so I'm giving the priority to obtain Apollo's pact.

So the thing is, we open all the chests and between each chest there will be the automatic change of contents but I can't use the dices to change it when I want (which is normal)?

I guess it's better to open it one by one at this case x)

Thank you for the answer

Hello

As you all know, after the nerf that touched charisma, this last one now don't have any effect on the double hit chance, and so it doesn't have that great of help like before.

So what I suggest is to create a new type of tank mercenaries that have a high agility, and high intelligence rather than charisma, or with a high agility and a balanced intelligence and charisma.

Waiting for your opinions :)

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

لا يخفى عليكم انه بعد التغيير الذي طرأ على الهيبة انها لم تعد مؤثرة فيما يخص الضربات المزدوجة.

دورها الوحيد هو رفع التهديد, هذا الاخير مهم هو الاخر بالنسبة للمرتزقة المدافع لكن ليس بقدر فرص تجنب الضربات المزدوجة خصوصا و ان خصوم الابراج المحصنة لديهم تهديد جد منخفض

لهذا فاقتراحي هو أن يتم عمل نوع جديد من المرتزقة المدافعين يكون لديهم ذكاء عالي و هيبة منخفضة او ذكاء و هيبة متوازنان كحال الرشاقة و الهييبة في المرتزقة الحاليين.

في انتظار آرائكم و شكرا

السلام عليكم

لدي حساب متعدد مسجل, و فيه بند محتاجو على حسابي الرئيسي لكن بحكم كونه حسابا متعدد لا استطيع نقله

سؤالي الان هو هل يحق ان اطلب من لاعب اخر ان يشتري من حسابي المتعدد تلك الاداة, و ادفع له ثمنها بحسابي الرئيسي

خلاصة القول هل هناك طريقة لنقل الاداة بدون مخالفة القوانين

و شكرا

السلام عليكم

اولا قبل ان ابدأ الموضوع احتراماتي لكل اللاعبين المصريين الأشقاء, لا اريد بهذا الموضوع سوءا

كلكم على دراية بأن الياقوت يصبح شيئا ضروريا في المستويات المتقدمة فبدونه وتيرة التطور تتباطء بشكل كبير و يصبح اللاعب في مؤخرة الركب خصوصا فيما يخص رفع القيمة القصوى للقدرات والتي تشكل ركيزة من ركائز اللاعبين في المستويات المتقدمة

لكن المشكل يكمن في كيفية الولوج الى هذه العملة, لا علم لي بباقي الدول العربية لكن عندنا في المغرب الوسائل الوحيدة المتاحة هي البايبال الفيزا كارد و مثيلاتها و السكريل.

في المقابل في مصر هناك بإمكانهم الحصول على الياقوت بكل سهولة عن طريق الرسائل القصيرة.

هناك فئة مهمة من اللاعبين ليست لديها القدرة على الحصول على البطاقة البنكية سواء كان ذلك بسبب العمر او لاسباب اخرى.

كما ان البطاقات البنكية لها تعقيداتها فمن البطاقات من لا تصلح للاستعمال الدولي

كانت هناك سابقا طريقة الكاشيو و التي كانت اكثر سهولة في الاستعمال لكن لا ادري ما الذي جرى حتى تم حذفها من الوسائل المتاحة

هذا و لكم واسع النظر

مشكل التسمية ليس في بريطانيا فقط بل حتى في اسماء بعض المرتزقة لكن هذا اقل اهمية, في السيرفرات الاجنبية تم الانتهاء من التسمية لكن في السيرفر العربي الامر ليس كذلك و اعتقد ان للأمر علاقة بمشكل الترجمة فأسماء مثل Grandmaster (المرتزق الدفاعي المشابه لرامي الرماح)

لا يمكن ترجمتها حرفيا و الامر كذلك بالنسبة للكثير من الاسماء.

لكن هذا لا يبرر كل هذا التأخر لو وجدو مشكل في الترجمة يطلبوا اقتراحات من الاعضاء او على الاقل اخبارهم بسبب التأخر عوض تركهم بدون اي معلومة.

imagine how much time a x1 server player has to take to arrive at this expedition? At least they must have done Britannia like Germania, a new expedition every few levels not every dozens especially at this phase where you can get married, have kids, play Gladiatus with them and still not up a sole level.

Well, it's certainly doable if you're twinked, even if you're not it's still doable if you're in a great guild and have someone that can forge some orange/red items for you, add the favours and so on, it's not totally impossible.

The problem is if you're by yourself, at this level there's a transition from depending on the magus system to depending on the forging system, but you find yourself unable to do any of the two, the price for upgrading items with the magus is increasing with a horrible rate and the luck factor is even worse, as for the forging system, the only good thing you can hope to forge are taliths gear, but at a certain level it became easily surpassed, even with a good prefixes like of fire or of domination, before antonius gaius and lucius gear, it's really nothing, BUT, forging this three is an impossible task because of their scroll's level, and even worse for the antonius items that have some materiels unattainable at this level, maybe it's possible, but only by purchasing some items to melt them and obtain white and green quality materials ... Good luck to forge orange/red items with those materials.

So a normal player will find himself unable to obtain a good gear in this level ONLY if he's in a great guild or if he has some godly luck in the magus

To give you an idea, to beat Papa sasama while being lvl 84 is already considered a great achievement, I'm 85 and still having difficulties with him let alone his wife u_u

I hope that you can upload your mercenaries screenshots here so that we can take a look.

Yo

As you have seen in the title, this thread about the newly created and the long awaited Britannia

When I had read an article about its expeditions, man the first thing that came to my mind was: Can we even arrive at this zone in our life or must we pass our accounts to our descendants? I mean when you see some expeditions that need a crazy level of 200, how the heck can we even arrive at this level when there's some players that took years to just get past the 100 level threshold.

I know that it's a newly created one and there's still a lof of things to correct and a lot of things to add and delete, but, just so that we won't lose our minds while seeing some crazy numbers we have never seen in this game, can you at least tell us about some expected modifications? for this country or maybe even for the whole system because the normal servers are very disadvantaged, and when a new player see how much experience he needs to amass in order to get to lvl 100 (let's just forget about the 200 level thing) how can you expect him to continue playing.

Well, that's just some ideas that came to my mind before logging out and going to sleep, forgive me for not taking the time to correct some mistakes maybe I will do so in the morning, I'm waiting for your opinions about this new country. Tchao !