wild farm

• you must get every day part of costume right ?

i get golden bunnies' is writhed in description drag on character but when i drag it say action is not possible

• no i dont get any party of customs this event i ask the guild they say the same things nobody take a custume

It usually take four or five days to get the first part of costume. Event is 14 days long and there are just four pieces of costume to get ;)

Moje maličkost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

• no i dont get any party of customs this event i ask the guild they say the same things nobody take a custume

It usually take four or five days to get the first part of costume. Event is 14 days long and there are just four pieces of costume to get ;)

okay to ask then for this golden bunnies when can be used ? because i try to drag them on character but get msg not possible and nothing happend

• but in description for the event is saying different thing

mportant: Every first attack after midnight adds to the event costume counter. So everyone can get the costume by attacking on the wild farm ONCE a day! You don't have to win, just hit them with all you got. To receive the costume, you have to participate in the event every day.

• okay to ask then for this golden bunnies when can be used ? because i try to drag them on character but get msg not possible and nothing happend

yeah, that's because you don't have the costume yet.

but in description for the event is saying different thing

this is just about proper reading. Where is written, that you'll receive the part of costume every day ? :) You just have to PARTICIPATE every day :)

Every first attack after midnight adds to the event costume counter

Moje maličkost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups