Red items won't drop?

• Greetings,

I am nearly at lv 111 and so far I only dropped 1 red items (long ago) and maybe around 6 red forging materials.

Is this normal? I see lots of people lower and higher levels than me have forged lots of red items and it took me lots of waiting for smelting events and rubies to make just 1 red item and am I glad it succeeded.

Can someone elaborate on this? Is it just me? I know red = ultra rare but this is just ridiculous as I am far behind others in gear.

Thank you ~

Lamia المــعــروفـة سآبقـآ بإســم

مــســتوى 111

الإعتزآل بــعد إنهآء  (إنتــقآم متــأخر)

• reds drop with very super low rate from dungeons (1 in 10000 i guess), i have a theory that it's correlated with how many rubies u bought, but thats not confirmed at all

from expos or merchant, reds can only be from items that are lvls 125+ and there is no exception there, thats why first reds from expos u can get from dragon at 109 lvl with praetor pact

u can get single red resources from every expo bosses (even from a bear)

from merchant u can get redss from lvl109, but it'd super rare to see it and u would have to spend rubies to get them

u can only get items without spending rubies +9lvls ur lvl or +11lvls if u have praetor pact and its also random if its only for gold

so 114 is first lvl to have a chance with praetor pact to get a red for gold from merchant (125-114=11)

items that are 12 or even 16 lvls above ur lvl are always for rubies, there is no exception here

higher chance to get reds is if u have high lvl, if u farm only cassi u get all items from lvl 125+, thats why he drops more reds than dracolich (he has range from 113 to 137 depends on praetor pact)

same goes with merchant, if u are lvl like lvl155-160 around that, all items from merchant are above 125lvl so that means higher chance to spawn reds

u can get reds earlier if someone sell u red materials or u use anvils with 10-20-30% higher quality

if u wanna know more about Gladiatus u can check my tutorial. I will update it in the future:

• Thank you for this reply.

I guess 110 is still too low for red still, and since I have no higher level players left in my server, I am on my own (it does make a lot of sense that these players had someone bestow upon them all those red materials, or they spent lots of money on rubies)

I never knew merchants would sell reds, even though they will be unreasonable to buy, it would be interesting to find a red item one day.

My method to farm reds is to smelt the still very rare orange drop on forging items events for a chance of red drops. This is how I got my red weapon ("of Malice short dagger Guius" I think is the proper English name for it).

Relying on expedition bosses for red drop is futile as they tend to have a very high chance to drop one of their two main drops.

:( *sigh*

مــســتوى 111

• Your level seem to be wy too high though

مــســتوى 111

• Relying on expedition bosses for red drop is futile as they tend to have a very high chance to drop one of their two main drops

They are your main source of red item drops though, using UW1 you should start to see them dropping sometimes. It's still quite rare until level 120 (Britannia's bosses are a lot more generous in terms of red drops).

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Yeah I was afraid you'd mention Brittania because I was hoping to retire on Lv112 and see the plot of late revenge (I know I could have read it on the internet but I wanted to live it).

Let's see how far will I go before I retire for good this time.

مــســتوى 111

• :D I doubt I will reach 120 first haha. Maybe if they made more events like last year.

مــســتوى 111