Recipes Suggestion

• Hello.

Suggestion.

Usage for RED recipes (only for red).

The essence:

Red recipes are activated in another way. When you activate red recipe, it burns out (one time usage) and gives permanent 1% of it's buff to every player in the guild. The buff is stored in some main character object near amulet, displaying in the profile and visible to everyone.

Buff works like reinforcement. But it is permanent. Only integer part counts in battles. If you have +10.35 strength, you'll get +10 in your battles.

Solves:

1) I forged everything on my level, I have nothing to upgrade

2) I trained everything on my level and forged everything on my level, I am bored I am not able to upgrade

3) Another point of guild competition and team play

4) Each guild will be very interested in active players who can bring red recipe

5) additional source of income for the Gameforge.

Limitations:

1) 1 red recipe per 24h/12h/6h/4h-48m depending on server speed.

2) 2nd activation per period is paid - 3 rubies. Person who activate recipe pays from his character. With confirmation dialog.

Additional limitation:

* (optional): to avoid overbuff for low-level players there can be extra divisor. If you have buff 10.35 (gives 10), and you are less than 100 level (for example 37 level), you will get only 37% (integer part) of overall buff. 10 * 37% = 3.7 -> 3 strength. But when you get to 40 levels, you'll start receiving bigger bonus.

Additional requirements:

* add right system for library

* if there is a maximum (from reinforcement) it should be removed.

The red recipes are rare, the activation cost is big, the earned bonus per recipe is low.

What do you think?