Is it normal that after beating the guy #1 of the arena ranking I don't get the pole position neither the cash from the pot???

• Hi, i will start apologizing for my English, is not my native language.

My problem is: I'm currently the 349th of my arena ranking (level 2-9, Province 43) but I attacked (using the arena menu) the guy in the #1 and somehow managed to defeat it (even twice if you check the pictures) 8)and I didn't get the pot neither went up in the rankingX(.

I thought that if I defeat someone higher in ranking then I get to go up but it only happens if I attack someone in "my own ranking" and not in "the best five" (I also beat the 4th and didn't get his spot)?(
    I would like to know if this is completely normal or not. Maybe I am misunderstanding the rules :S

DarkSun

PS: I don't know if report this like a bug or a question. Sorry for the inconvinience.

• you need to beat 340 players

Well, not quit right. You are in a "league" with 4 others. You har to beat "rank 1" in your league (in other words, since you are rank 349, you need to beat rank 345). You don't HAVE to first beat 348, then 347 ect.

So in short, you kan jump 5 ranks at the time. But yes - you have to be rank 2-5 to beat rank 1

2cmqes7.jpg