Hello, help please ?

• Nekros I understand when i lose with other players who are stronger than me.

But not with disabled players, and who are poorly trained and afk.

I'm not bother, because I know that the game it's a shi*, like other people, who like to kiss the back....

And I'm convinced that out of 5 attacks you lose one, that's how the game is, but when you lose 6 in one, what do you say?

That's an amazing game ??? :D^^^^

And I only play it for the sake of my colleagues.

Nekros I'm not saying nothing about normal random, but when it's to high ?

Nobody does nothing !

I lose with weak players, I lose with strong players.

Who else I can attack?

Nekros I understand that you were stupid for answering? :D:D

• ok, you stupid romanian potato.

RANDOM

Iťs like playing dice. You can throw "1" even ten times in the row.

it's my last reaction, because you obviously have a mental illnes and I'm really sorry for you .;(

Howgh.

Moje maličkost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

• How ever hard it is for you to believe, you being stronger has higher odds of you winning, which doesn't guarantee that outcome.

Odds are a funny thing, as they only try to 'predict' the outcome with weights. The higher the odds, the higher the chance something happens.

Try flipping a coin, you have 50/50 on which side it lands. If you flip it 4 times in a row on the same side will you question reality itself, because something improbable has happened? Maybe the coin was made in such a way? Nonsense, but that is what you sound like in your posts.

Arena fights are just a probability calculation, you can't always win even if you are favored. You being stronger means you have higher odds of winning, it doesn't guarantee it. So when you loose, even a couple of times in a row it happens, nothing is "made that way" so that you loose 1 in 5 or what ever, that's just how odds and probability work. It's not always adherent and pattern-like, there is always deviation so sometimes it will happen more often, and sometimes you will win unfavored fights, it's just the way it is.

Do not resort to insulting other posters or constantly tagging teamlers with the same message when you have already made your point.

• wow you are so smart :D:D damn it !!!

I don't give a Fk about your opinion!

I think you have a mental illness that you accept the situation!

I mean, you're a robot !!!

You accept your situation instead of doing something about it!

I understand it's random, but why so HIGH ???

And be careful how you talk, I didn't make you a fool or a potato, child with no future.