Suggestion: Make the melting times shorter

• "New buffs for our events, e.g. related to the pantheon tasks, increased chance to find rubies, reduced time for smelting items, etc."

in that letter it is in plans

we are waiting for :sleeping:

Yea, i think, we can start to sleep. :)) I'm not interested in the event, because it does not play only when the event is. I need a "non-stop" event to play this game

• get to be funny you want new events the guys are having a hard time rebalancing KENT I said this error in September 2018 players have been talking about it a lot more time and nothing

• _khaled_

exactly, we wait a long time for rebalancing KENT:cursing:

Is it not strange that only people on Polish servers(speed 5) achieve 5kk honour in 7 days:?::?::/:/

Bots, on the Polish auction site, costs ~4 euro

Scribonius` Ra`s Eye of Cerberus only 118 hours:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

pnXidGx.png

• It is very complicated to play this way without structure, when a new player appears on the server I already speak all the problems of the game and that he will have to dispute arenas against bots the person already gives up and departs for another game that is not of Gameforge.

If you win some amulet in costume event it does not melt in time to be used in the same event, and I already say will be something that will not be corrected because if they shorten the time on the normal server the speed will come out already melted before the player by the furnace kkkkk

Boy you talking about Poland why did not you see in Brazil, the team until it blocks some bots but the WEB has to release

• To stay on the topic, otherwise Community Manager Nightmare will delete my posts in here over and over again, accusing me of spam and inappropriate content, indeed, melting timing is ridiculous and among my guildmates, I'm one of suffers most with it because 90% of the red items I get are amulets

• To stay on the topic, otherwise Community Manager Nightmare will delete my posts in here over and over again, accusing me of spam and inappropriate content, indeed, melting timing is ridiculous and among my guildmates, I'm one of suffers most with it because 90% of the red items I get are amulets

I know what you feel bro

e0zH75X.png

• wait and hope that something changes, this game ended up in oblivion

• True. They open x5 servers for money. Anyway, they have no logic x5 vs x1. Only they understood when they opened the x5 server to compete with x1. Has remained open unlimited servers. :))

I have been much cleared about the gladiatus

• I think it is "meaningless" that we suggest, offer or discuss something. It is kind a wasting time. If the game will go in this line, the makers can close the whole game, because nobody will care about this :D

This will happen like in 2-3 years maximum...

• This new building idea sounds like a good idea that dosent sound like a lot of work to add^^ (im no programmer so i wouldent know :P)

• Well, funny thing is that speed servers have all the benefits. Take this example in consideration, on 1x server you have to pay 15rubies for 14days of cent, and on 5x server for same amount of rubies they get x5 more expedition points, it should be made in a way that then they get for 15rubies 3 days of cent, so the money and time invested stays the same for both sides.
    Also, on speed server u can farm more then 300rubies on events like last event with 10% drop rate. While on x1 server u can make it to 50 if you're lucky.

Btw if u wan't to make some good formula for reducnig melting time, it should be something like this. Shortening should start only after certain lvl for exaple lvl 30, after that lvl each item you melt should be reduced by some constant K multiplied by ITEM_LVL. So if you take K = 1min, item lvl 50 will be shortened 50mins.