Once in the month melting event ?!?

• my suggestion is one in the month to have event for reducing the time for melting items !
    ussually this event is with active with reducing forgening time but i am 100 % every one will agree with me 2 days with reduced time for melting will be very very good !

Reason :
    many active players try to raise level fast and they play only first UW suit or normal one. Which is generating a lot of pink orange and may sometimes red items ( i am speaking generally over 130 lvl) and they cant melt all this items and need to repack repack until one day they forget to repack and get gold --- which is stupid because after your hero is on max stats NO BUDDY GIVE A F... FOR THE GOLD

So like there is event for 20 % reducing the cost of training every 30 days will be very good to have 2 days event for 50 % reducing melting time !!!

cheers !!!

• it wold be nice to have every ten days or so

it could have

-20% forge time

+20% chance of scroll

as i find smelting the only good way to get scrolls for players lvl 15 -60

are there any other good ways

if so kindly tell

• lol you are totally new guy in this game
    last time when was event with
    20 % scroll drop i found around 20 scrolls
    with hero 8 level

2 things

for level 16 there is no good scrolls
    even you get good scroll you dont have good resources to forge these item
    so you need to take them from somebody who is much bigger lvl from you

and by these logic you just can ask somebody who is level 100 or bigger to sell you all good scrolls you want
    because he dont need them any more

play hard and raise your hero to level 50 then you can search for good scrolls from expeditions melting or guildmates
    cheers