game changes and smart hints

• One of many small problems that can be resolve very easy from gladiatus team.
    If team gladiatus remove the prefix and subfix names of the food the game will be one idea more easy. Then you can stack your food and you will save some time when you are playing Hard Underworld Suit.

• Hey people episode 2 from my videos is here ! Enjoy and stay tune :)

Enjoy guys !

I will post some nice videos about problems , about some small tricks and with many many suggestions how to improve the game in future .

Please share with your guild mates and like the videos also feel free to comment do you like my ideas or you think all i do is garbage !

Have a nice day !

• Hey Talento

I've merged your threads into a single one. You can prepare an index and post all the guides / info you want. If you need help concerning our forum don't hesitate to poke me.

Regards.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]

• Hey guys episode 3 is here check it !
    Soon there is event for scrolls so you can use the info !

Enjoy guys !

I will post some nice videos about problems , about some small tricks and with many many suggestions how to improve the game in future .

Please share with your guild mates and like the videos also feel free to comment do you like my ideas or you think all i do is garbage !

Have a nice day !

• Hey guys episode 4 is here check it !
    I reveal another small problem.

For me all this small problems are very annoying most of the time.

the problem is not only about bottles like i am showing in the video it about all reinforcements - flacon, ampulla, flask, bottle, taigarot, ginkgo leaves, hawthorn !

• Hey guys episode 5 is here check it !
    One of the smartest thing you will see in these game !

In these video i will show you 2 easy ways how to beat your mirror image and how to save some HP for next fights. The trick is working for all 3 UW. My personal record for looses in UW is 6 or 7 and happen only once in most cases i am using 1-2 rubies to finish UW (which mean 4 looses max) also using 2-3 doctors from villa medici and maybe 1 potion for full hp ! In next video i will show you what is the final score of these UW and also from my last visitation there. I mostly play for hard suit with my young heroes and also with heroes with maximum stats.

• Here we go people !
    Episode 6 is here and in this one you can see some of my battles in UW !
    This episode is connected with last one. There you can see how i start with mirror image but here you can see how everything continue ... with happy end or with death :)

enjoy

the review is from 2 heroes
    one with max stats and one who is still small boy but the result is same !

• in next few episodes i will speak about victories here is the first one :)

Ok people we are starting to analyze some of the victories in the game and especially how stupid are they :)
    Like i say in some of my videos the game need a lot of changes and this can be one of them :) Like or dislike my videos and share them with guild mates :) Have fun. Soon full review for all victories in the game with some hints how to make some of them faster :)

• the new episode is here - victories full review !

Check the full review for the victories. Some of them are not working at all, some of them need to be changed, and for some other you can understand some small tricks. Also Gameforge can add some new victories if they are wasn't so lazyyyy ....

• the new episode
    After 2 days playing for tools here come the report :)
    check it !

Quick analyze for the event ! How many attacks , how many tools and what kind of tools !?!
    My personal opinion is that gameforge need to make this kind of event every month to have some point in other case the event is total shit ! Just because only 1/3 of all tools are good for using and there is 1/3 of all tools are HAMMERS ..... If you have any opinion share it its free world !

• these is first video from these project
    soon i will post second one again for melting only orange items

the final score wasnt very good honestly you can check by yourself :)

I am really wondering how from spurius sword i receive only smaragds ?!?
    no iron no leather
    AND in the same moment when you start to forge some items its require everything ?!?
    I think it should be the same when you melt some item to receive at least 1 resource of any kind
    AND other think i see is even when you melt ORANGE item you receive around 60-70% purple resources ?!?
    Fix it at least 50-50 and maybe one red resource for every orange item
    With my hero i found 160 orange items and from these 160 maybe 40 % are food reinforces upgrades recipes

• #5 from this collection and second video with Spartanrulez from UK servers :)

Orange video number 5. Next video will be dedicated to analyze all 5 so far and will give some answers about melting items :) Orange items :

- Stoybaers Silver relict of Fatuity

- Pontius Leather armour of Apprenticeship
    - Lepidus Net of Self-Discipline
    - Manius Angel of death of the moment
    - Gaius Axe of Self-Discipline
    - Gaius Short dagger of Assassination