[Forum event] Jigsaw puzzles!

• announcement_gladiatus_tw_ee19f865c85754caef956dd2935f4c23.png

announcement_gladiatus_tw_14ff4a7ec43ad86ffd15a0e575fb738f.png

• Competitors must complete all the puzzles posted on this thread. Further instructions can be given when posting the game and it is strictly mandatory to follow them.
    • Puzzles can be posted at any time (No scheduled dates, anything between 00:01 and 23:59).
    • To get a valid entry, please submit an MP to Maeve when you have completed the game.
    • Each valid entry will get points; the first valid answer will get 6 points, second one 4.5, third one 3, second one 2 and the remaining ones 1 point.
    • In case you edit the last reply, the edited date and time will be added to the ranking.
    • Resolved games can be sent from the begining until the end of the entry period.
    • Prizes will be reduced if we are not able to get 12 participants at least. Each entrant should complete ~ 50% of the games, otherwise their entry will not be counted.
    • Only one competitor per IP is allowed to participate and team members cannot participate.
    • HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
    First step Second step Third step
    Click on the link from last post to get the puzzle. Complete the puzzle.
    HINT: The system allows you to get help if needed. Check the menu to discover such options!
    Create a new conversation (Click here) attaching a screenshot when the puzzle has been completed.
    Note: It is forbidden to edit the images you provide.

• What is required to be shown on the screenshot?

announcement_gladiatus_tw_7adc82da1673f6c78c74af760397226b.png

Entry period:

• The contest begins on 03.04.2020 and ends on 17.04.2020 (23.59 CET Time). Any entry sent out of the time we just have mentiond will be anulled and therefore you won't get the points.

Validation of the procedures and entries:

• On 18.04.2020 our team will verify all the content: winners as well as the ranking will be announced. As usual, there will be 24 hours to handle any claim or question regarding winners selection.

Reward delivering date

• Prizes will be sent directly to the winners forum inboxes. Make sure nobody else has access to your forum account. Any consequences resulting from the use of sharing your account are your own responsibility and support from GF is not guaranteed.
    • Estimated delivering date: 20.04.2020. However, it might take a bit more due barring unforeseen circumstances.

announcement_gladiatus_tw_a3f2dc13251cf928330e7df668e9bc2d.png

• First and second place:

10€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

• Third and fourth place:

6€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

• Fifth, sixth and seventh place:

3€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

These rules are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the whole contest and Gameforge reserves the right to disqualify and /or warn at those users who don't carry out the points of this thread. If you are unable to manage any of the points above or should you need help, please submit a MP to Maeve [EN, ES & FR only]

Good luck to everyone!

Your Gladiatus Team.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]

• Puzzle #1

Click here to start the new game

Remember that all your answers must be sent through the forum by creating a new conversation (Click here)

May the luck be with you!

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

• Puzzle #2

Information:

• Remember that all your answers must be sent through the forum by creating a new conversation (Click here). If you already started one, you can reply back there instead of having 2349 conversations with me.
    • I will reply your conversation back whether your entry was registered or not. If not, I'll tell you what's wrong with it
    • Last point, please have a look at the requirements when attaching the image. The arrows show you what I need to see there!

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #3

Information:

• Remember that all your answers must be sent through the forum by creating a new conversation (Click here). If you already started one, you can reply back there instead of having 2349 conversations with me.
    • I will reply your conversation back whether your entry was registered or not. If not, I'll tell you what's wrong with it
    • Last point, please have a look at the requirements when attaching the image. The arrows show you what I need to see there!

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #4

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #5

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #6

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #7

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #8

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #9

Information:

• Some pieces of this puzzle have been rotated.

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #10

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #11

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #12

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #13

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Puzzle #14

Information:

aqjzGOb.png

• Dear Gladiators,

As we have mentioned in our contest rules, the entry period has just ended right now.

Entry period:

The contest begins on 03.04.2020 and ends on 17.04.2020 (23.59 CET Time). Any entry sent out of the time we just have mentiond will be anulled and therefore you won't get the points.

This means that if you are missing some puzzles or even if you were close to perform it, we won't accept them unfortunately.

However, tomorrow along the whole day, we will post here the list of winners / participants and their respectives prizes. We also suggest you to check your entries and in case there are some mistakes that can harm strongly your participation, poke me on the forum.

Best wishes.

aqjzGOb.png

• Easter_gladiatus_fr_2015_960188e7989c8c0362c9820efbed09ca.png

Ave Gladiators!

As you might noticed already, the contest is over and the winners will be announced below the next few lines. I'd like to thank all of you for your interest, your kind words and your suggestions. As I always say, it's a BIG pleasure for me. We couldn't expect this would take too long but

due to the difficult times we are having these last weeks I tried my best to keep you entertained and calmed.

Among other things, I also would like to thank you for staying at home and for respecting the guidelines to fight against this devil and invisible killer. WE CAN DEFEAT IT!

And before I forget, another thanks goes to the volunteer team who shared this event to their communities to spread the contest worldwide.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

After this introduction, It's time to announce the winners:

icon_gladiatus_fr_cce8b6518044129ce8c31dc5be57c25b.png First & second place icon_gladiatus_fr_cce8b6518044129ce8c31dc5be57c25b.png

pRoNeR & mikitin

(48.5 p. & 43,5 p)

icon_gladiatus_fr_393c4c812559204e10997dd412d70065.png Third & fourth place icon_gladiatus_fr_393c4c812559204e10997dd412d70065.png

-=Satan=- & Radek

(30.5 p. & 29 p)

icon_gladiatus_fr_5d4326e7144e44a74db1e1b042c5c976.png Fifth, sixth & seventh place icon_gladiatus_fr_5d4326e7144e44a74db1e1b042c5c976.png

floresfonseca  warrior  gladstroke

(28 p, 27p, 22p.)

icon_gladiatus_fr_75f0b721a1b960d9fd76d7eebfd3ecd7.png To download the ranking: Jigsaw ranking.pdf

What's next?

• Note that some entries have been deleted due to multiple violations of the rules. Additionally, those users that sent 1 / 2 / 3 puzzles were also deteled to keep the ranking clean. If you have participated and you couldn't find your nickname on the list don't hesitate to poke me.
    • You have 24 hours to contact me to ask for a review if you consider so. That includes mistakes, unsaved entries or disqualified users (only the affected ones). Deadline is 19.04.2020 23.59 C.E.T.

Reward delivering date

• Prizes will be sent directly to the winners forum inboxes. Make sure nobody else has access to your forum account. Any consequences resulting from the use of sharing your account are your own responsibility and support from GF is not guaranteed.
    • Estimated delivering date: 20.04.2020. However, it might take a bit more due barring unforeseen circumstances.

aqjzGOb.png