Gladiatus Fans

• Code
    1. Hello Gladiatus fans of the X province, I greet you all and may need some support from each different national province in the forum, Gladiatus has long fallen asleep and has become boring, together we want to show the game provider that we players, renewals in the game, is long nothing happens in the game, no updates, nothing new, Gladiatus must not die! We have to stick together, no matter which province. I or we have opened a post in the German Forum, it is about the fact that we wish for updates in the game, maybe you also have new suggestions for the game such as installing new scrolls, new dungeons in Britain or even other suggestions, use a translator, support us in the German Forum, it's every Gladiatus fan's business, before the game dies let's stick together and share our suggestions or requests.

Vorschläge......... <<<<<<<

• hello again

i wrote earlier today and told that i am gonna try discuss this with people on my provinces.

i currently play in 2 different provinces now and i am sure that i could manage to gether them to follow your steps on this particular question and make our best to help you.

since you started to looking for answers for this really important matters,tell me how can we support you,do you got any responses or feedback for this questions in your country forum??

with regards

• yes ... we opened the thread and it is for new suggestions for the game. Admins are reading and writing with us :) Please take some minutes and also write something there if you have ideas for the game ! English is perfectly accepted in the thread!

• here is the link:

Vorschläge.........

it would be nice if there are joining a lot of people