Vorschläge.........

• Una sugerencia sería tener un mercado de entre todos los servidores en el mismo país, un mercado "global" entre todos los servidores.

Auf Deutsch

Ein Vorschlag wäre, einen Markt unter allen Servern im selben Land zu haben, einen "globalen" Markt unter allen Servern

das wäre mega geil!

Auf die Gefahr hin, dass mich noch mehr Spieler "hassen" würden- das wäre in der Tat bedenkenswert- selbst unter den aktuellen "Push"-Gegebenheiten- würde dem herrschenden Mangel eventuell entgegensteuern. Daumen hoch!

• Una sugerencia sería tener un mercado de entre todos los servidores en el mismo país, un mercado "global" entre todos los servidores.

Auf Deutsch

Ein Vorschlag wäre, einen Markt unter allen Servern im selben Land zu haben, einen "globalen" Markt unter allen Servern

das wäre mega geil!

Auf die Gefahr hin, dass mich noch mehr Spieler "hassen" würden- das wäre in der Tat bedenkenswert- selbst unter den aktuellen "Push"-Gegebenheiten- würde dem herrschenden Mangel eventuell entgegensteuern. Daumen hoch!

Push kann man nicht mehr aufhalten das ist Fakt allein wegen Golden Malefikas die werde für große Gold Beträge verkauf also schlage es dir aus den Kopf freundlich gesagt

**************************************************************************************************************************

Micro Event

100-200% Ruhm

100-200% Ehre

200-300% Siegesprämie

• hi all gladiators

a whole pack of really nice ideas,GF might not provide them all but please something new is really necessary, last change was the lobby system and it has no means at it all for me or anybody. First of all start with dungeons on britania and international arena the you will see many people who has quit will come back and start playing again.

• we are open for all ideas, if old or new. why do you think, we are against critic?

do you really think, there is a dictatorship?

https://image.board.gameforge.com/uploads/iis/glaLogo_xmas.png

• we are open for all ideas, if old or new. why do you think, we are against critic?

do you really think, there is a dictatorship?

Sorry Kicky

you are only the one who listens to me and helps me.

you are except for what i said

I was banned in Turkey and no one listens to me.

I was banned because I was so online !! during the hydrian event.

I try to do so much thinking for this game but nothing changes.

Edited once, last by Nomerci ().

• Guten Morgen

auf geht´s

Schmiede & Schmelze würde ich vorschlagen je 12 Slot´s

Bei Premium

Es macht für mich kein Sinn, jedes Mal neuen Name/ Geschlecht zu wechseln würde sie drum bitten es zu bearbeiten vielleicht ein Tausch gegen gleichwertige Sachen bei Premium zß Pakte

https://prnt.sc/r77q6n

• If gf starts thinking about new things if at all. So it would be best for them to fix things that a lot of people get upset and repel from playing .

*fix CT and aréna (do not event try to say its ok)

*give back old rules at least in gild storage

*fix drop item

this is not bug but it is for GF or the GO

*start again looking for scriptyng

*stop turning on the new server and merge the ones that are , there will be higher activity and rivalry between players and so there will be more profit for you

• In jedes Land wo man reist, gibt es ein neuen Händler warum nicht in der Unterwelt?

Würde vorschlagen das es auch ein Händler für die Unterwelt geben sollte und da sollte

auch die Möglichkeit geben Unterwelt Items zukaufen

• i just realized,the guys who runs crazy add-on,they actually are much more impressiv then the gladistus game developers:)

i saw somebody wrote that GF should easier to sell items,it might be better to ask that to crazy add-on developers:D

1. Mayday
    2. I ask for help for all players level 150+ and for game operators to convey the message and make sure we are heard. About claiming a game balance at high levels.
    3. either with new scrolls, or the release of training after level 150. or an adjustment to monsters.
    4. or anything that allows us to face the strong monsters, because currently it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory winrate with which the game gives us.
    5. Taximagulus-nv 160
    6. Togodomnus-nv170
    7. Caratacus-nv180
    8. they are monsters totally unbalanced compared to the heads of previous expeditions and what the game allows us to stay strong for confrontations.

I say that properly, because I developed a calculator for the game. and even a set of equipment does not get you a satisfactory winrate against high level monsters.
      (having pacts, training at most, oils, loops and even alliance recipes)

something that would also solve
      it would increase the monster's experience.
      For the following: I have 100% winrate against the level 150 monster, he gives 37 xp on average
      if I have 50% winrate against the level 160 monster.
      but he gives 74 experience I would gain the same amount of experience

what happens in practice is:
      level 150 monster - xp average 37 - Level 160 Monster - Average XP 40 (with pact to double the bonus) assuming I have 100% winrate against the level 150 monster. to make up for me attacking the 160 monster I would have to have at least: 37/40 = 92.5% winrate this is only possible when I am above level 185
  • I'm lazy so I used a translator:evil:

Group missions

• Wie ich schon mal Beschrieben haben die müssen runtergesetzt werden schaden Skill´s usw.

Es ist, doch nicht der Sinn stufe 200++ haben und immer noch im Gebiet 160 oder 170 unterwegs zu sein

das kann man sich dann sparen

https://prnt.sc/rafelg

https://prnt.sc/rafeqz

https://prnt.sc/rafexu

https://prnt.sc/raff2x

• Arena jackpot after level 100 should increase;

At level 110, it should go up by 10k each hour and the player holding #1 spot should get 10k each hour. At level 120, it should go up by 20k and the player holding it should get 20k each hour, and so on. (Or something else, I'm just giving an example).

Right now jackpots are worthless as dungeons after level 120, so something could be changed about them.

screenshot2018-09-05-23-.png

• Und für die großen Spieler auf 200+ bitte unbedingt das Auktionshaus und die Händler anpassen ... items auf der selben stufe sind nur sehr wenig vorhanden leider