WHATS GOING ON WITH GLADIATUS US???

• S21 as well as many other servers have 2-4 people online in 1 day tops maybe 5 players active per month. Game is dead on most servers. GF needs to step up the game and get more players to join or join all the servers together. theyve been talking about it for years yet no action was made. makes me think that they forgot about us. Gets boring when i play on s21 by my damn self.

HELP!!!:(

• This is a world wide known problem and we are aware of it...

Sadly, no answer has been given yet regarding merges, Therefore I can't provide dates or such info for now.

I'll poke the respective commas to inform about your situation.

Kind regards

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]

• THANKS FOR LISTENING AND FOR SENDING IT OUT! OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD! OBVIOUSLY THEY SUCK AT KEEPING THE PLAYERS SUBSCRIBED TO THE GAME NOWDAYS. AND THEYRE FIXING TO LOSE THE LAST FEW THEY HAVE LEFT...

HOPEFULLY THEY HEARD WHAT I HAD TO SAY

Im LVL 121 onx2 speed server and lvl 97 on x5 speed server and nobody plays anymore there are lvl 1 players in top 20 highscore.

If i play this game by myself im just going to quit because nobody likes playing by themselves beating on inactive province players that havent played in years and cant raid gold...this is crazy that this has happen and yet we are here talking about this when it could take them as little as 1 week to fix lot of the problems.

Best regards!

ANDREI