Unable to fight both arena & circus

• Hi,

For some reasons, I’m unable to fight anyone in Arena and Circus in the past hour.

I have tried to “Search For New Opponents”, but regardless how many times I search, I still cannot fight anyone.

the game keeps showing “Battles cannot take place”....

please help

• was fixed?

if not show us a print

It’s still not fixed no matter what I do. I’ve just taken a screenshot from my phone. Will send a screenshot from my PC later since I’m not at desk right now.

It’s so frustrating. Cannot fight anyone at both pc and phone?

Does anyone know a way to get through this?

• Update your Browser to the latest Version Or try another Browser to Test if the same Problem appear.

There could be several reasons for this issue, But the Game is working fine.

I’m suspecting that this is a server side error since it isn’t possible that I couldn’t fight any battle on both phone and PCs.

Could be something happened during the maintainance between 10.00-13.00 (German Time).

I did notice that after 13.00 I could no longer fight any battles.
    can Maeve help please?

• Danisa we need you to submit a ticket to our support system to check deeply your game account. Faster solutions have been posted and seems none of them fixed your issue.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]

• Danisa we need you to submit a ticket to our support system to check deeply your game account. Faster solutions have been posted and seems none of them fixed your issue.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I was about to send a ticket but I thought it was evening so no one is working, therefore I went to the forum instead.

However, for some reason, after the Server Backup at midnight, problem is solved....

So basically, the problem persisted for 12 hours. Anyway, if it happens again, I will submit a ticket.

• Danisa thank for letting me know it's already solved.

For the next time feel free to submit a ticket first since your issue involves an account checking and forum moderators aren't able to check it due lack of access :P

Enjoy the game!

Thread closed

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]