How to acquire Scroll of Inferno from UW?

• I have been trying to locate the scroll of inferno from UW for a while now and am still getting unlucky - I am looking for some inspirations how you guys acquired yours as I think it's one of the best suffixes in the game right now.

All the tips are much appreciated. :)

• I usually don't put on the UW 1 right away, but wait til the cooldown for going back in UW is about 20 hours ( or has run out). I play in a 2xspeed. I will then use the uw1 for about 20 hours on normal expeditions and then go into UW when I have about 4 hours left of the costume. The uw1 gives you an item on event expo, so you have a better chance to get uw items. When the event with 50% cooldown for choosing quests is on, I use the pact that also gives 50% - that means you have no waiting time. When that event is on, I spent the whole time (well 23 hours - since the costume has to run out of time BEFORE you kill the boss and you need to have time to kill him, too, before the 24 hours in UW runs out) Yeah - it cost some rubies - and health... But the last time the event was here - I came out of UW1 with 42 UW items. I don't take arena quests and work quests during this, but Turma and all the other quest is on the list. I usually do the Sphinx about a zillion times and refresh the quest til I get quests that gives uw items.

2cmqes7.jpg

• Thanks for the tips, most of the things you mentioned I have already tried (or am still doing)- one question though, do you usually go with UW1 costume in UW2 or UW1?

• Only in uw 1.

I never do uw 2. I only do uw 1 and 3, but uw 3 doesn't give items, so no need for waisting 4 or more hours of the costume there ;)

In addision I wait with melting the impotant items such as Inferno and Sebastius until event with chance for a scoll to drop.

2cmqes7.jpg

• Or you can ask a friend, who has inferno learned, to forje for you some simple objects with inferno sufix and melt them when are events with chance to drop pergament.

• Or you can ask a friend, who has inferno learned, to forje for you some simple objects with inferno sufix and melt them when are events with chance to drop pergament.

Hehehe agree. Thought i had mentioned that, but I can see, that I didn't. I thought about writing it, though ;)

2cmqes7.jpg

• Nobody on the server has that suffix just yet unfortunately.

I thought that UW2 could be dropping some interesting things too, but since the Inferno suffix isn't that high of a level, you can probably find it easier in UW1. UW2 is probably going to be better for the higher level Preffixes.

Thank you guys nonetheless!

• Or use uw3 costume in uw1 with this:

"

• 50%: more exp. points & faster regen of exp. points
    • +10% chance of finding ruby on exp
    • -50% cooldown for quests

"

Go through missions and pick ones with inferno - aim for CT challenges.

• Yeah, there is no dungeons, but you still get a guaranteed item drop on a expedition. I think its worth to combine the UW1 and UW2 as UW2 gives you opponents that are on your own level -> better drops.

• UW2 is good for farming red items for melting if u have spare rubies.
    Also while farming items to melt, consider arena, turma and few battles quests but do arena only against ppl that do low dmg and only after u stacked 3-4 arena quests.

Also when doing UW, don't ever spend those potions, just go in with gear made specifically for UW.
    Here is example, opponent stats are always the same, only armor and damage are calculated relative to ur own. So as long as you have all stats maxed, including crit and block, you're good (meaning, if u have lets say upper dmg 300, and armor at 250, u'll never run out of hp)
    But, don't make this mistake, if you only once in ur current UW had more damage or armor, it sometimes gets buggy and those stats might be used for relative calculation.

EDIT1: you could go even step further and have gear specifically for each opponent to make ur chances higher, for example, 2nd opponent has always 10is % les HP then you (all opponents will have ur armor mirrored)
    if you can make ur dmg to 300, opponent will have 270, and if ur armor absorbs 550, you only need one critical to win, and opponent will never make single dmg.
    there are tactics to make ur chances higher, sometimes almost 100%, depending on enemy
    it this case, ur chances of winning are almost 100% because chances to not make single critical with 50% crit in 20moves are low

EDIT2: I also tried to investigate how's opponent's critical chance and block calculated but didn't have tie to confirm it. Currently I believe that the lower the armor you got, the lower opponents block gets, and as modes go harder, i has bigger influence.
    same goes for dmg and crit

So best UW gear would be one that maxes ur skills, block and crit and gives u lowest possible armor and dmg

Edited 3 times, last by VitezVitez ().

• I have been trying to locate the scroll of inferno from UW for a while now and am still getting unlucky - I am looking for some inspirations how you guys acquired yours as I think it's one of the best suffixes in the game right now.

All the tips are much appreciated

The best method of getting underworld scrolls is still through the process of melting items ...

One way forward is to synchronize the time of the underworld costumes with the moment you return to the underworld, for example [server 5x]: The bonus time is 9:30 hours, I wear the costume for 8:45 hours outside the underworld and with 45 minutes left to finish the costume I enter to, with the costume bonus get the most items from the underworld monsters ...

So the probability of getting "Inferno" items increases ... along with the maximum items and I'm saving them for micro-events like yesterday's melt!

On which underworld monster to attack, I did a few tests and noticed that 3 monsters stand out in the item drop: Rhadamanthus, Typhon and Sphinx

See this image, yesterday's drop: Rhadamanthus

Inferno.jpg

After we got this scroll, I made over 40 gloves of the Inferno and melted them all, got 3 more scrolls!

inferno-2.jpg

:D

I hope I have given you tips that will help you!