After 20 lvl

• Hello, i have played Gladiatus for few times in last few years and i always end with playing at the same time. at around 25lvl.

i really really really love gladiatus at first steps when you start, kill some mobs, take some missions, explore new shops, trade with other players, killing other players and many more

1-10 lvl = its really one of the best games

after 10 lvl its still good, because you can get warriors to circus thuma so you still have some things to do in this game

so 10-20 is still good game

BUT after 20 lvl

i always have the same problem... monotony and routine

after lvl 20 i just do same things all the time = trying to get better, so i try to buy better and better items on auction and killing only new mobs every few lvls

but thats it... theres nothing more to explore

you know i mean when im lvl 20, i have full set of armor like sword 30 damage, so i try to buy sword with 32 damage

but whats fun in that? there are only few graphic effects of every item in gladiatus

like 5-10 swords/axes

so if im lvl 20 and i have 30 damage sword

so i hunt some mobs and get 21 lvl then buy 32 damage sword, but it even can have same graphic like my old sword... just little better stats

same is with mobs

lvl 20 i hunt some mobs like Bear

lvl 21 still bear because im not strong enough to kill something better

and i just do same things for few lvls

then i can kill better monster

but i will still do the same things!

ok so as i said, i have played gladiatus for around 5 times in last 5 years, but i always stop playing at around 25lvl

and i really love playing this game since lvl 1 to lvl 20

but after that i just cant play it... its so boring...

is it only me or you guys have same problem?

are there any plans to upgrade this game, so after lvl 20 it still can be entertaining game?

i dont know what should be changed / upgraded, but in my opinion first step should be more more more graphic of equipped items

instead have only 5-10 graphic of sword / axe / club etc

i think there should be other graphic for higher lvls

i mean lvl 1-10 bad/weak looking equipped items ( sword, armors , shield etc etc)

lvl 10-20 better looking

20-30 even better

etc, etc

when i look at big lvls like 70-80 and i see that they have same looking sword/mace like me, when im lvl 20, i feel bored :P

thanks for reading and i hope there will be some cool news so i can play this game for long time!

• Thing is,the game actually gets some targets at around lvl 80-100 when you start forging,early levels for me for example are kind of boring,later you discover new gear(suffix,prefix,rayols for example) but the base items stay the same but you don't really care,considering what you said id suggest that you must play on a speed server if you aren't playing already,also for some people that might be hard but with 5 euros/pounds or whatever currency you are using you can get Apollo's blessing+Centurion and that takes your max expendition points to 36 which means early levels become really fast paced, you can get 3-5 levels daily until lvl 80 since every time you level up you replenish your points

• Thing is,the game actually gets some targets at around lvl 80-100 when you start forging,early levels for me for example are kind of boring,later you discover new gear(suffix,prefix,rayols for example) but the base items stay the same but you don't really care,considering what you said id suggest that you must play on a speed server if you aren't playing already,also for some people that might be hard but with 5 euros/pounds or whatever currency you are using you can get Apollo's blessing+Centurion and that takes your max expendition points to 36 which means early levels become really fast paced, you can get 3-5 levels daily until lvl 80 since every time you level up you replenish your points

Hello and thanks for the answer!

"later you discover new gear(suffix,prefix,rayols for example) but the base items stay the same but you don't really care"

hmm, but arent the new gear(suffix,prefix,rayols) same items like i have now, but they are just coloured and have better stats?

like i said before, i really dont find fun when i look at high lvls and most of them looks the same... even like me when im lvl 20, but they just have bigger numbers on gear and coloured gear

"considering what you said id suggest that you must play on a speed server if you aren't playing already,"

last 2 times i have played gladiatus was on speed servers

"also for some people that might be hard but with 5 euros/pounds or whatever currency you are using you can get Apollo's blessing+Centurion and that takes your max expendition points to 36 which means early levels become really fast paced, you can get 3-5 levels daily until lvl 80 since every time you level up you replenish your points"

about buying centurion, i really dont mind if i get 80 lvl in 10 days or in 1 year

im mostly f2p gamer, and playing on low lvl always gives me much fun

but even if i would use these 5 euro and get 80 lvl in 20-30 days, so is it really worth?

"Thing is,the game actually gets some targets at around lvl 80-100 when you start forging,early levels for me for example are kind of boring,"

you mean that playing below 80 lvl is just boring and after 80 i can forge coloured items and suddenly my game will be cool?

what else gives me achieving 80 lvl excluding forging coloured items and underground(hell? or how its called)?

of course everybody is different, some enjoy early game, some not, but i believe that game should be entertaining at every time

anyway remember that its only my opinion, and im just curious if other players arent bored of same routine every day?

and btw, theres other thing i really miss in this game, which is UNIQUENESS, and i talk about that in other thread:

After 20 lvl

thanks if you have read whole post!

• Tbh you're being way too negative,the game is a broswer game,im not saying that's a reason why it's bad cause i don't find it bad,if you find the game boring at levels above 20 thats understandable,i actually felt that as well,to be honest i hate early levels even more since you level up way too fast to actually grind your gear and be strategic,i find the game interesting after level 80 when you have to combine gear and not just put on whatever looks better on damage and dextery,there are suffixes that open at levels you havent reached yet so they aren't available at low levels.

About the centurion thing,I'm not playing the game for the sake of it,im competitive at every game I play,I don't like losing,sounds childish but I like trying to be n.1 even if I don't get to be n.1,being level 50 doesnt allow me that possibility on my server so the fact that I'm really close to p.1 excites me.

After level 80 its not just forging,right now think about what you do in the game,you kill a bunch of soldiers,gain exp,try to find rayols gear or of delicacy,that's what you are doing,on my levels there are countless things to pick for gear,you must have 50% block chance on tank,a ton of damage,dextery hp on your damage dealers and a lot of healing on your main character to be able to clear some dungeons and you still fail,game isnt easy later,it gets harder,i prefer trying than killing every dungeon boss i meet instantly(except that starting dungeon on africa lol).

To conclude and answer your last sentences,on lvl 80 game becomes more competitive,auction is packed,there are people trying to take certain gear from you that you might spend half a million on,if you are getting farmed,well tough luck you wont be stronger any time soon but the satisfaction of farming the guy who was farming you is priceless since he cant get out of it for days.Whether or not you like early or late game is up to you,the game is a routine no matter how you look at it,it won't change,it had success like that,they didn't try to create a big MMORPG game that needs 50 gb of space to be downloaded,it's a broswer game.

• What you described as boring is actually every MMO :) I actually think that the game is quite engaging and fun before the huge experience requirements to level up hit you. This is where it gets mono for me. Yes, you have underworld and good items but the game is pretty static at this point so the levels you complain are not fun are actually the most diverse :) you find items that are actually an upgrade frequently, you have a new expedition and a dungeon just 5 or 10 levles max ahead of you and ... that's not 1 year ahead but just a few days or a week.... fun times before 100!

• Hello again and thanks for the answers.

i have read what you guys said, and i think gladiatus is game not for me :P

i really always enjoy early game to lvl 20, and after that i always think if it will all be the same to lvl 80, and then i quit

but i will probably give a try in next year and will try to play faster so maybe i can reach lvl 50 and then we will see

thanks!