Cannot start a ticket

• I've registered through facebook and login through facebook in the game,so whenever i try to start a ticket from my own account i have to login through facebook but i get this error:

URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

• Hello SonrieAlaVida

I'm sorry to read you've been having troubles with opening a ticket in our support system using Facebook.

I have forwarded your issue and I'm waiting for a reply, as soon as I get any information about it I will let you know.

Sorry for the troubles this might be causing to you.

• Also im constantly losing rubies and I dont know why,yesterday lost 12,today 6,i know its likely that i missclick but thats too stupid to be true since ive had rubies before as well and didnt lost any,is there any way to see on what im spending them?

• Most of the times when people believe they've lost rubies it is because they have used them while playing, either because they've used them to shorten the cooldown of attacks or because they've purchased an item without knowing that the item costs rubies.

When you are able to, I would personally suggest to you to reach out to the game team of the server you're playing on (you will be able to do so via the Support button inside the game navigation), they are the best suited to help you out with any questions about your account ^^

• Guess ill wait till the mods fix the facebook ticket system,if you have any news just inform me over here if you could even though that's probably what you'll do anyway xd,thanks in advance

• Also im constantly losing rubies and I dont know why,yesterday lost 12,today 6,i know its likely that i missclick but thats too stupid to be true since ive had rubies before as well and didnt lost any,is there any way to see on what im spending them?

Not a game error. You used rubi on something that you don't remember or didn't know. I did the same a few times.

I have encountered several such cases.

Be careful when trading, go to expedition, taking on missions ...

Good luck.