Costume event

• tell me just one thing 80% = 20%bunny +20 event + guild build?

• yes

• Yes. 20% bunnies, 20% event and 40% guild training ground.

• From TM:

Due to that, we will reactivate Nile Event on Monday for 24 hours, and we will start the Costume event on Tuesday at midnight.

In the meantime, we will start a microevent over the weekend:

17.08.2019 - 18.08.2019

• +10% chance resource / scroll drop
    • +20% forge helper drop chance

Nile event starts on 19.08. at 00:00, ends on 19.08. 23:59:00

Costume starts on 20.08. at 00:00, ends on 30.08. 23:59:00

=========================================

Great.

Please wear UW1 and activate Apollo and enjoy.

:):):)

• so im thinking now

its nice but it doesnt give GIadi back his 100 million gold that he lost ......

the thought and the event is nice, but GIadi´s point stands, he lost 100 million gold due to this mistake, which is A LOT of gold!

what happens to the hours he spent working for that 100 M ??? all the grind ? i assume its A LOT of hours that was invested into this moment expecting the result which never came ...

monkaHmmm

• Why would he train when it obviously was a mistake been done?

Sad for him.. but that's his own fault.

• have u considered the fact his timezone could be one of the first, perhaps AUS or JPN or whatever (edit: okay then he would not be making this point in .com forum, he is making the point here so he is playing according to the .com server time), and he was jolly merrily throwing the bunnies/pumpkins in like he was supposed to, and then suddenly "GET F¤&/#", from NA its yeah nice when everyone alrdy proved the event aint gonna happen .....

what about those who were first into the pot ? sir ! when ur being so über righteous, explain plz ....

(edit: also i cant stop emphasizing the fact, only players were discussing the possibility of smth being wrong and event not happening, i was refreshing forum waiting for staff to warn about technical difficulties .... nothing happened .... several days old posts were still shown ..... it is NOT players fault when the administration fails to deliver MEGA IMPORTANT INFORMATION !)

Edited once, last by SeemsGood ().

• Jesus!

"We are at the moment working on reimbursing the items that were used towards the end of the event (bunnies, snowballs, pumpkins, runes used towards the end of Nile event), but this is not going to be done before the weekend."

That means that you will get back the bunnies, snowballs, pumpkins, runes that you used.

2cmqes7.jpg

• Jesus!

"We are at the moment working on reimbursing the items that were used towards the end of the event (bunnies, snowballs, pumpkins, runes used towards the end of Nile event), but this is not going to be done before the weekend."

That means that you will get back the bunnies, snowballs, pumpkins, runes that you used.

o ok then, anyways dind't use any xD

they could give X itens to each player more easy and fast

• So i used bunnies and had over 500 mil to train with . After the screw up i decided to just wait until the costume festival which we all knew would happen eventually to train. I only lost bunnies no big deal . A wiser choice would have been to wait to see if it was rectified before spending gold . I dont see this as GFs issue that one spent gold. Did anyone honestly think GF would just NOT have a costume festival? IF you got pissed off and spent all your gold prematurely thats on you as always calmer heads prevail..

• So i used bunnies and had over 500 mil to train with . After the screw up i decided to just wait until the costume festival which we all knew would happen eventually to train. I only lost bunnies no big deal . A wiser choice would have been to wait to see if it was rectified before spending gold . I dont see this as GFs issue that one spent gold. Did anyone honestly think GF would just NOT have a costume festival? IF you got pissed off and spent all your gold prematurely thats on you as always calmer heads prevail..

we have to agree to disagree .....

• I spent over 350 millions because i didn't expect again the same event. I expected possibility for huge discount eventually in next event and spent my gold. For 225 millions (one of my three accounts) market taxes for one pack is 8 millions. There are weeks i can't collect even 4 millions. Maybe compensation for seperate players is impossible. I just want my state at the beginning of august 15 before second time of Nile event this year. If that's happen i will have experience and next time i will save my gold.

Edited once, last by RPlayer ().

• I spent over 350 millions because i didn't expect again the same event. I expected possibility for huge discount eventually in next event and spent my gold. For 225 millions (one of my three accounts) market taxes for one pack is 8 millions. There are weeks i can't collect even 4 millions. Maybe compensation for seperate players is impossible. I just want my state at the beginning of august 15 before second time of Nile event this year. If that's happen i will have experience and next time i will save my gold.

i agree with a rollback, it would be nice, if not i must be awake for 48 hours with my hard UW earning for the monday midnight ......

• Did you consider the fact that I scheduled my vacation-and that of my family- around this event?

There was no way for me or anyone else to figure out how or if GF will react to their own failure. Was I supposed to put my life on hold or reschedule my life hoping that GF will come through.

Facts, reason and common sense says GF committed to specific dates and failed to deliver. Players -such as myself- bought into those commitments and put their money and time on line based on those commitments. The party that did not live up to their end of the deal is GF.

So, GF fails to deliver and the players get the blame?

One needs not have a background in law to be reasonable and rational.

• I really hope you are joking..