The event didn't start

• yes, gf working for fix, but will there be any compensation ?

• restlesz I don't rly undestand why someone don't stay to the 24:00 to check event don't have any problem they just go to sleep and think will by ok xD Costium Event we have 4 time in year rly is that hard wait more hours for check ? XD

• Even if they activate extra buffs, players will be angry since most of them just did their training with -63%.

MasterEvil Not all the servers have the same time, since each country is in different time zone. They should instead test each build on the test server de-201... but they don't.

But it seems that this was just a wrong configuration... thus it may be a good idea to set the event start at the morning, so that they can resolve any problem during the day.

• restlesz I don't rly undestand why someone don't stay to the 24:00 to check event don't have any problem they just go to sleep and think will by ok xD Costium Event we have 4 time in year rly is that hard wait more hours for check ? XD

Yes it is... Since the runes, pumpkins and bunnies I have used ONLY last for 1 hour, and since they have to be droped in BEFORE midnight, they will no longer be active at 1 o'clock. Norally - when the event starts at the right time - 1 hour is more that enough to both get trained and to put over thouse 4-6 items I want to forge and therefor I have NOT put up more than an hour - well some became longer, but of couse not the ones I wanted. So YES - It is EXTEAMLY hard to wait an hour. No - I would say it's IMPOSSIBLE to wait...

I guess you might be new at this game, since you don't know that it's all about the combo of the costume and the sun runes, bunnies, pumpkins etc. etc...

2cmqes7.jpg

• Only solution is to give event with buff's from Marceius costume and activate costume event :P Buut we will have -80% for forging for all day? I dont think so :P It will be so much OP

Est Solarus Oth Mithas

• Hey guys

Just a quick info: the reports about the event problems have been already forwarded to the department responsible for the events in Gladiatus.

We are now awaiting their reply & decision what will be done in order to fix the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Kind regards

Gladiatus Team

nmsb.jpg

Community Manager of Gladiatus [BA] [CZ] [DK] [EE] [FI] [LT] [LV] [NL] [NO] [PL] [SE] [TW]

• The only decent thing GF can do, is to activate ALL the benefits from ALL the costumes for 24 hours, when they make such a really really REALLY BIG mistake.

No!

Backup, becouse alot of people alredy wasted their money and resources, so backup is the right way + 1 day "On the Nile bank" + proper start of Costume festival :)

• The only decent thing GF can do, is to activate ALL the benefits from ALL the costumes for 24 hours, when they make such a really really REALLY BIG mistake.

No!

Backup, becouse alot of people alredy wasted their money and resources, so backup is the right way + 1 day "On the Nile bank" + proper start of Costume festival :)

Which is not going to happen knowing gameforge approach to game and players ;)