is the forge worth investing in?

• so i was wondering...

is it worth to learn scrolls for item crafting in the forge rather then sell them and just buy much better items in the auction building?

"who decided we need to sleep everyday now?"

drgkrkf.png

• Without a doubt, yes. There's just no way to have a good gladiator without forging, nowadays.

However, it's very hard to afford it in the early levels. In my own experience, you can start crafting really nice sets of items from level 80-90 onwards; though i can only advise you to start preparing before that.

Some would start forging much earlier, that's just my experience; i think you can manage without forging before that point (especially if you're new to all of this stuff).

In the meantime, learn good scrolls, ask around to have a better idea of which ones are useful or not, and keep your forge ressources in stock (Horreum).

Once you know that a scroll is useless you can of course sell it for its price.

At high level, forging is what allows you to have optimised sets of high-quality items, something that's unachievable without it.

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• first of all thank you vary much for the detailed and well written answer! it indeed answered most of what i wanted to know about this.

right now im only at lv 19 so i can only trust that forging will become handy if you talk from experiance.

it is indeed all new to me, i used to play a long time ago before any of this existed (forge, smelter, horreum) so i was unsure about how affective it is, i never have expected it to be such an importend part of the progress as you describe..

about set items i can only assume you mean gear and items of the same traits such as healing or block value right? to make them more suitable for a specifice type of player and all the roles in the gladiatur mercenaries group?

i tried looking up some information about the scrolls in the gladiatus fan wiki but other then "top 10" of a few types they dont really explain much on how to identefy a good/normal/bad scroll, is there somthing more i can do than ask players? some thing i can look into to help me understand about this more?

about the horreum i guessed there is no harm in keeping stuff there, i kinda took apart most of my unnececary items that i could extract a scroll from so i got some stash of resources. :3

i also wanted to know, is the base value of a forged item change depending on the quality of the resources used? becouse when i tried to forge once the stats of the item seem pretty low even with the usage of a scroll..

"who decided we need to sleep everyday now?"

drgkrkf.png

• Hello kishi!

Use the horreum wirh no fear of loosing any resources.

Yes! Forging it's the best way to make good items at any level. From lvl 30-40 I make good weapons easily with pergaments and resources from drops. A pink weapons for example, rayols or urothiens, it can't be found in auctions or merchants. Especially if you don't want to grow quick in level it pays to forge better items. If you make xp point quick make just a weapon and for armour wait until higher levels. Better coloured items ( orange and red) are forged from lvl 90-100 up because the drop rate of that colours in game it grows directly with the level of the player. At lower levels pink it's the best droping colour you cand find and from 90-100 orange and red from 110-120. The values are estimated . So in conclusion I recomand to play at the higher lvl areas in dungeon or in expeditions to receive better items and to melt them for resources. Then try to find good pergaments in the special events of pergament drop or for markets, guilds etc. Forge little items to make you hand and step by step you will catch the rithm of it. Good luck and nice game!

"Only after the last tree's cut / And the last river poisoned / Only after the last fish is caught / Will you find that money cannot be eaten" (LOG - Reclamation)tumblr_static_9hh4icmwe5oo8oc40googwc0o.png

• Hello kishi!

Use the horreum wirh no fear of loosing any resources.

Yes! Forging it's the best way to make good items at any level. From lvl 30-40 I make good weapons easily with pergaments and resources from drops. A pink weapons for example, rayols or urothiens, it can't be found in auctions or merchants. Especially if you don't want to grow quick in level it pays to forge better items. If you make xp point quick make just a weapon and for armour wait until higher levels. Better coloured items ( orange and red) are forged from lvl 90-100 up because the drop rate of that colours in game it grows directly with the level of the player. At lower levels pink it's the best droping colour you cand find and from 90-100 orange and red from 110-120. The values are estimated . So in conclusion I recomand to play at the higher lvl areas in dungeon or in expeditions to receive better items and to melt them for resources. Then try to find good pergaments in the special events of pergament drop or for markets, guilds etc. Forge little items to make you hand and step by step you will catch the rithm of it. Good luck and nice game!

i alredy lost resources in horreum.

i has put oranje itens and a resource dont go, later i see i had that item, and its gone

no one else had this problem?

• if someone loose items, after putting them into horreum, there must be a ticket writen to the support and we have to look what has happend. did you do that?

• yes in the time

i had a page open in horreum, from before i forje, i print and send in ticket

the answer was, if verifies a bug will be fix

so i dont see atualizations nothing about that

dont now if im loosing my mind, and imagine things(i guess not, but never knows kkk)

i had open a post in pt comunity asking for more but dont found