Server merge and reconstruction of Rome

• Hi,

The server merge for FR and Mexican server has just operated. However, after hours of delay, something weird is happening.

For the reconstruction of Rome event, instead of being in competition with the other french servers, our servers compete with their mexican equivalent (the mexican servers with the same speed). Mine is a speed 4 server (fr31) competing against mx22 and mx20 (speed 4).

forum.gladiatus.gameforge.com/attachment/5597/

Is that :

A - A big fat bug,

B - Intended and completely normal,

C - Just a visual bug and we're actually competing against the other servers of our community.

Thanks for any answers,

Sheo

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Here's another one, is it better ?

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Ok so its normal ?

• Ok thanks ! :)

I was really not expecting that ^^

• Salve,

How about provinciarum? Do you see FR or MX there?

....Good times are over....

MrMitzaSig.png

They say we die twice. Once when the breath leaves our body, and once when the last person we know says our name.

100%

• Nope, its just for the specific contest of reconstructing Rome faster than other servers. Normal gameplay is not cross-community, as usual.

There has been a few minor bugs here and there but nothing major.