High scores 7 day

• Maybe if the guy spams UW1 + with nice expedition events as said above. The one with 50% reduce in exp cooldown, is basically unlimited expeditions with UW1 on.

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• "04.04 - 05.04.2019

• 50%: more exp. points & faster regen of exp. points
    • +10% chance of finding ruby on exp
    • -50% cooldown for quests"

The -50% cooldown for quests are OP. Just run hard uw costumes both days... you can basically earn whatever you like..

• I ran the same event with the easy suit and ran out all points and play 12 hours per day and 5 levels higher and now this same person is 700k above me . She says she plays 18 hours per day doesn't use mercury . When asked she states its because shes a high level. Just wondering what im doing wrong. I switched to

Edited once, last by JudgeDread ().

• "04.04 - 05.04.2019

• 50%: more exp. points & faster regen of exp. points
    • +10% chance of finding ruby on exp
    • -50% cooldown for quests"

The -50% cooldown for quests are OP. Just run hard uw costumes both days... you can basically earn whatever you like..

ahh, there is limit :( only pulled 2.7kk in one day

• Same chick now is lvl 113 and at 2900.433 for the week . The only other person thats been to 3 mil for the week is a lvl 157 on the server .. I asked her she said its because she runs apollo and because shes a high level.. I personally believe its abit fishy to have that ,uch over everyone in the server and be at her level regardless of events that have been ran ..

Edited once, last by JudgeDread ().