Soul Bound drops

• I am suggesting

Items found in dungeons and expeditions should not be soul Bound.

These items can go to market, when worthy, and bring the market back to life on each server. This would increase activity worldwide instantly.

This feature would help buyers and sellers to advance in the game

• I agree. The only way to get item soulbound should be by equipping it.

The concept itself is bad imho. Mirrors, that are used to remove it should be way cheaper or included as a rare drop with chance similar to rubbies.

• how many items, you are dropping are so good, that s.o. want to buy them on the market?

how can that bring the market back to life?

https://image.board.gameforge.com/uploads/iis/glaLogo_xmas.png

• how many items, you are dropping are so good, that s.o. want to buy them on the market?

how can that bring the market back to life?

Start at bonuses. Powders, dmg stones for weapons etc.

The amount of them being dropped that are too bad for your level but would do someone with a smaller level, same goes with every other bonus.

Good few red items that I've dropped and had to smelt cause first of all getting the mirror at the level of the item is nearly impossible + its overpriced on rubbies.

• I can`t see any problem with soulbound; not all items you are dropping are soulbound. Sell the unbound items over the market. I have many colored powders, dmg stones and others. And I often set these items into the market, but nobody want to buy it.

I think that the most players are in guilds who help, if the members need s.th. like powders or others.

The mainidea from the players, to unbound items is, to earn gold ... many gold .. with trashitems

• I can`t see any problem with soulbound; not all items you are dropping are soulbound. Sell the unbound items over the market. I have many colored powders, dmg stones and others. And I often set these items into the market, but nobody want to buy it.

I think that the most players are in guilds who help, if the members need s.th. like powders or others.

The mainidea from the players, to unbound items is, to earn gold ... many gold .. with trashitems

120+ all you get is soulbound items as there is no dungeons, you can only buy not souldbounded from alchemist etc. Current market is dead and sells crafting materials + forge helpers.

The price of mirror does not convert into the gold you can make on unbounded item and it is 99% not worth unbounding it, easier and faster to smelt it.

The main idea is to make some gold and help guild mates instead of making the whole game go around forging items.

• sure all is possible, but there is no need to remove the soulbound from the items :D

I remember when there wasnt soulbound we were able to trade gear freely . All soulbound is a attempt for more revenue gained by using rubies for mirrors which i might add is a crock seeing you can rarely get a mirror close to your level never the less a level for a item you want to trade because he vendors are not balanced per level . If you are in a big guild being able to trade freely would be a great thing . So the need is there . If the wont remove soulbound then balance out the vendors to where we can actually get mirrors that reflect our levels .

• If s.o. is in a big guild, its also no need to have unbound items. Every big account can forge an item for a small account. After using the item, sure the item cant be given to an other account, the item can be smelted into SG and so used for a new forge.