Dungeon healers

• Can someone explain why we have 0 threat available on healers? I can take the same merc and direct attention and we have a good amount of threat but yet when we set the same merc to heal it drops to 0 . I may be wrong but i could have sword we use to be able to get threat on a healer can someone clarify this ?

• You can have threat on your healer. But here's how it works : threat is divided into threat from charisma and threat from items.

Threat from charisma is set to 0 for any character in healing mode. That's why you found 0.

But threat from items stays as it is, even in healing stance. You can try it out by putting your tank in healing mode, you'll see his threat from items remains the same.

So if you were to give Lucius items to protect your healer, he'd get some threat...

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Actually, in-fight, your healer will generate some threat by healing your buddies. I believe both damaging ennemies and healing your team generates threat, but since your healer will do a lot more healing than the damage of a single samnit, he can end up with more threat generated in a real fight.

Here's an example of a fight between reasonable Turmas :

Both main characters are acting as tanks. Haskill and "Maitre des druides" are both healer.

You can see that they generated more threat than the damage-dealers of their respective teams. The exception is Pic, who is set on "attract hits"; therefore he deals a lot more dmg and generates more threat as a result.

But still, you can see the healers attracting some hits because... they're too good at healing.

(edit : Calou je t'affiche, le prends pas mal :p)

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Does threat of a healer matter in a turma fight? Due to some lucius items has my healer 300 threat. Would it be better when he has 0 threat? (...attract less hits)

• Tzzz It depends what you want to do with your healer... Maybe getting some hits on him would take them away from your damage-dealers...

But it's still better to have damage on your tank obviously.

So I'm not really sure. That being said, I've seen one or two similar cases of healers with Lucius items; on first glance they didnt look like they were attracting more hits than usual. I guess you'll have to try it out buddy :)

After all, if your healer is a tank mercenary, he'll have a good agility, coupled with maxed intel, armor and 50% block chance with Lucius. Maybe its not that bad if he takes a few hits...

If its a classic, squishy, low-agility healer, you'd probably want to avoid hits as much as possible... It would still need testing though :3

• Hi :)

I have an additional question :)

I plan to enhance the equipment of my attackers. How do you think about threat of attackers? Does an attacker with 600 threat effect more damage than one with 300 Threat?

Should I focus on Sebastianus of the hell (no threat) or on Sebastianus of the earth or dominance (threat and block)?