Used tools for smelter

• Hey, it would be a nice option, but does the GF still care about what we ask or say on this forum ?? :/^^

"Ce que l'on fait dans sa vie résonne pour l'éternité."

• gameforge is busy counting money coming in from script/bot users they wont change a single thing and its a proven fact... Have you forgotten about that great list of great new changes coming to gladiatus in 2018??? they are just laughing at us....

• gameforge is busy counting money coming in from script/bot users they wont change a single thing and its a proven fact... Have you forgotten about that great list of great new changes coming to gladiatus in 2018??? they are just laughing at us....

ı agree.The only thing a company does is open a new server.They don't care to fix the game's mistakes.

tumblr_nesdjxgomq1rojpypo1_1280-gif.75852

• Hey all :)

I've read for a long time that your comments / suggestions are not forwarded to GF or even we don't read your opinions. First of all, I would like you to know that we do it, we evaluate the viability of your suggestion and we ask for it. It's not our own decision to implement it though.

Besides that, don't get angry because your suggestion is rejected for the time being. It does not matter whether it's accepted or rejected. We often push them up after a while if we don't get back a big no.

Posting things like "we are not heard" "They don't care about us" "No measures are taken when posting on forums" won't help to the author to improve his suggestion. Feel free to discuss, add, delete what you consider. All of you have the right to post and to be heard :) Teamlers are here to help you in what you need about gladiatus. If we can't help you we will give you further instructions to get your problem solved. Please don't hesitate to poke us when you need.

With that said, please avoid spamming on this thread. Replies must be related and focused on topic.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]

• Hello Maeve,

I think most of us know that the forum admins are not the one to blaim. The biggest problem in our contacts with GF is FEEDBACK.

Whenever we post a problem, whenever we try to suggest improvements for the game, the problem again and again is feedback.

The best return I had so far is " thank you for your idea/problem, we'll get back to you". And ofcourse they never do. Not even a rejection of your idea or whatever.

Back on topic. There have been a number of suggestion for this. This is one of them, but I prefer one of the others which have been mentioned:

- new guild building, which makes your melting times shorter as it's level is increased

- a new god which you can activate which makes your melting times shorter

• Kinda like the idea, except that they are very expencive, can only be bought with rubies. I know the bronze and silver drops in some events, but still... you kinda want to use them every time you melt ;)

But if the bronze could be transformed into melting tool only, and you can get them for gold intead of rubies, I think it's a good idea (I don't know anybody that use them for forging, since the chance for success when using the bronze is very small.

But since we spend a lot of gold already since each item that gets melted cost ... 15 to 50+k, the tools should not be very expencive. To day the bronze tools cost 10, 30,30 and 40 rubies and to transform that into gold 10k, 30k, 30k, and 40 k is tooo much, since most people melt a minimum of 2 items at the time.

5, 15 and 20k maybe, but even better would be 2,5k 10k and 15k

And it shouldn't all be a X % chance. The scoll yes and maybe higher color, too. Maybe 20% in addision to the chance we have today on the scrolls, and 50% (75%) on higher color, but more resources should be guaranteed, like ... 50% (maybe I'm dreaming now... hehehe) and the melting time should be guaranteed 50% (or more ... still dreaming)

2cmqes7.jpg