Turma cross normal server vs speedserver

• In the Turma cross I only get one (for me unbeatable) player offered.
    This is also a player of a speed server. This makes the battle unequal and therefore unfair. A speed server player can find many more items and do the Underworld every day. Although she is liver 14 among mine, he has all his stats at maximum. In addition, three purple mercenaries and almost all equipment with red items.
    Because I can not win from him, the Turma has no value for me anymore. As well as accomplishing Underworld difficult. After all, I can no longer earn anything in the Turma with the Underworld3 costume.
    I myself am being attacked by equivalent players in the Turma Cross. I can see that because I get more than 5 attacks a day from a certain player. These are all players from my own server.
    The problem is not (yet) in the Arena. There I get 6 different players from my own server.

The coupling of speed servers and normal server must be disconnected. Because in this way I lose the fun in the game.

Edited once, last by Maximus: translation ().

• If you're describing a situation where you have a single opponent at your level... I don't think that you should ask to have even less opponents...

The main issue here is that you don't have anyone to fight because there's not enough players. But that won't get better by cutting off the possibility to fight speed players.

Beside, think about it. If you're on speed 1 and nobody on your community is close to your level, how are they ever going to catch up on you at speed 1? Realistically, probably noone from speed 1 will ever get at your level.

The only way you'll get new opponents is to have speed server opponents; because they climb levels faster, they'll catch up and you can have opponents again.

I think it is pretty irrelevant to ask for the game to be changed because one player is stronger than one other player. It doesn't say much about the situation.

For example, in my community some speed servers recently have been full of players leveling up too fast, and being absolute fridges at level 100+; while some others have better players that are really challenging to fight.

And this would cause a lot of problems : speed servs wouldn't be able to fight the super bad Turmas of early servers (that is, the best way of getting gold with UW3), "old" servers would lose half the active players as targets (if not more)...

And finally just a tip : i think in your personal situation you can just activate the passive mode in Turma, since you have no opponents to fight anyway :)

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Sheogorath you did not quite understand it. Especially for you just a clarification.

I do not ask for less but just for more (equivalent) opponents.

Players of speed servers are not equivalent because they have much more resources to get their equipment in red. And their stats on maximum.

There are plenty of players on my server who are higher in level and equal opponents. There are plenty players on mine server with a lower level but who can beat me.

It is relevant to ask to change the game because the battle is now unfair and there are too few opponents

And of course I can put the Turma in passive mode. I can also stop playing the game.

What a shocking crappy tip.

Then it is better not to say anything. :)

Edited once, last by Maximus: Wrong name. ().

• So now you have normal opponents in Turma ? So you are really creating a thread to complain about one guy, one guy beating you because he's better than you. Just cry a river then, no need to come here.

I think your main misunderstanding is this really dumb idea that speed players have magically more gold, and magically more red items. It's a wide-spread idea in this community, but nevertheless a stupid one.

A level 100 player on speed 1 will have collected the same amount of gold, and the same amount of orange/red items, as the same player on speed 5. He just collects it slower, as he advances slower in levels as well.
    Same for level 110, 150, 25000, whatever. The game is the same for everyone.

Now, if somebody has a better gladiator than you, no matter the speed, so far I can only see three possible explanations :

1. He has a better guild, your training ground is very low so you struggle to train properly. I imagine that's not your case, if it is you have to seek for a better guild or build one with active players.

2. He is spending a lot of money into the game by buying gold forge tools : that would explain better equipment and possibly training, if he sells them.

Again, it doesn't matter that he's a speed player or not; its just a matter of money spent. GF games always had their share of pay-to-win.

3. He has a different (understand : better) playstyle than you. He's just a better player.

That is, he avoids low income sources such as expedition outside of UW1, etc; he's good at stealing gold from opponents, he avoids losing gold, he's very careful to not train outside of training events, or he stacks up a lot of money for -40% training events... etc.

If he did those things better than you, if he leveled up more carefully and making sure he was gaining a maximum amount of gold and items, then it should not surprise you that this player is a lot stronger. It's only fair.

So yes, sorry to all speed 1 whiners, but speed doesn't make your gladiator stronger. It makes your evolution faster, but if you're not playing well on a speed 5, you'll just have a high-level, crap gladiator. And there's a bunch of those.

Now if several speed players in your community seem unbeatable, it might be because they are often some of the most active players; they might also be the ones spending the most money into the game.
    Not a matter of speed, just a matter of players.

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• Reallly Sheo????

The advantages of a speed 5 server are huge.

For example:

- The events on a speed server and a normal server are the same lenght. For example the event with 10% extra chance to find a scroll. The difference is that the speed servers regenarate five times as many expedition point, so five times more chance on a scroll

- During those events the speed servers can go into the Underworld multiple times. And thus have a better chance of finding good scrolls (and better items)

- When a player on the speed server wears a OW3 costume they have much more effective playing time with that costume, because the players on normal servers have to sleep during a signaficant duration of the costume. So loads of extra gold

etc... etc..

So sure, you can call us whiners ( I won't call you one), but the game is just NOT the same on speed servers and normal servers

• Sheogorath, you still do not get it or you do not want to understand it.

I don't have normal opponents in Turma. But only one (1) opponent that I can’t beat. There are plenty of players that I can enter into a fair fight with. I get those players into the Arena. These are players where I sometimes lose and sometimes win.

For the rest, I see so much nonsense in your text that I don't go into it separately. It appears that you do not fully understand the game.

I want to give you a tip. Investigate the benefits of the speed server players compared to the normal server players. If you have done that, you may come back to discuss with me. Until then, a conversation with you for me is a waste of time.

Edited 2 times, last by Maximus ().

• A level 100 player on speed 1 will have collected the same amount of gold, and the same amount of orange/red items, as the same player on speed 5. He just collects it slower, as he advances slower in levels as well.

I agree with the loot. But you forgot the smelting time..

And that's only orange and on a x4 server. x1 would have around 56 hours, while x5 would have around 11 hours..

Let's say you have orange helms of lvl 110-115 with an event that gives you 10% more mats, x1 speed will smelt one in around 15 hours, while x5 in 3 hours.. That means x1 smelts 6 items (Or 12 if they put a day before) while x5 smelts 48 items (Or 56 if they put a day before)

That's the biggest difference in speed servers.

• Back on topic: I think the speed servers and the normal servers should be kept seperately because of the huge benefits the speed servers have.. Let the red boys fight it out between themselves. Make a European cross for the speed servers only.

• There is benefits with speed servers when it comes to events.. and yes they can use underworld costumes way more effectively than x1/x2 servers.

Tbh the biggest difference when it comes to training might be the change in how often training events are done. And that ppl on normal servers might not have saved for events the entire character.

I'll never train unless there is -40%. Why? Since I'd rather use the gold saved on my clan or other guild members.

How ever.. you can play pretty optimal and get fully trained on x1 and x2 servers without holding back. Just save for-40% and use hard underworld costumes. It's a grind but very possible.

Look at the bright side.. x1 and x2 have their gear much longer. So It's cheaper by time.

• This is gonna be a long one :3

Sorry for the saltiness of my first message, I did intend to provoke a bit, because I'm somewhat tired of hearing false perceptions about speed servers. I'll try to answer to the new ones that have been brought up, in a more peaceful language this time.

Note this one thing though : I'm not the one who should think the most here, I think I understood the way the game works better than most, given the mistakes I spot on this forum and this thread. You'll understand as you read, Maximus .

- The events on a speed server and a normal server are the same lenght. For example the event with 10% extra chance to find a scroll. The difference is that the speed servers regenarate five times as many expedition point, so five times more chance on a scroll

This is the first point brought up : events have the same duration for everyone, while slow servers have less time to do expeditions, go UW, etc.

This is actually a HUGE misconception, let me clarify why.

Let's say we are looking at the evolution of your gladiator from level 100 to level 120. On a speed 5, we'll say you make it in 1 year; 5 years on speed 1.

We already stated that you'll get the same amount of money and items in both cases.

Now, if you are on speed 5, you benefit a lot from each event : you have a lot more expeditions to do in those 1 or 2 days of event, or during the costume festival, etc. I agree that during such an event, you'll benefit 2,3 or maybe even 5 times more than on speed 1. [Perhaps not 5, because with so much expedition points its harder to actually do them all, there's a bit of loss in the process. ]

So, is it a shocking advantage of speed servers ? Not at all. Remember, on speed 1 your gladiator will take 5 years to reach 120. So while the speed 5 players had a great time during the events of one year, on speed 1 you will enjoy 5 times more events, as you'll take 5 times longer to reach the same level.

So from level 100 to 120, the speed 5 will have, say, 8 costume festivals, 4 costume-related events, and (say) 50 interesting micro events.

To reach the same level, the speed 1 player would have 40 costume festivals, 20 costume-related events, 250 good micro-events...

So even though you feel like its unfair for you in the short run, you actually get the same amount of benefit from events, just because you advance more slowly, so you get more events compared to your evolution. You won't get very far before the next event comes in, as opposed to a speed 5 who would do a lot of less interesting expeditions in the meantime.

Do you see what I mean ?

This is a really big mistake that I see a lot on this topic, and it answers a lot of fears about speed vs slow servs. I can understand that's its an easy mistake to make, but it really prevents players from understanding this topic well.

Let's say you have orange helms of lvl 110-115 with an event that gives you 10% more mats, x1 speed will smelt one in around 15 hours, while x5 in 3 hours.. That means x1 smelts 6 items (Or 12 if they put a day before) while x5 smelts 48 items (Or 56 if they put a day before)

For example, it answers this kind of concerns as well : in the same vein than what I described before, you'll get more of those specific events as a speed 1 player, which compensates the fact that each separate event rewards you less.

Remember as well that a speed 1 has 5 time more time to melt his stuff. Yes, many find it very annoying to have huge melting durations; but they forget that they also have a lot more time to melt as they are advancing slowly. To be honest this is more an issue of the melting time being too long in general, it could be just diminished for everyone so that this is not so much of a problem.

Now the second argument brought up by most of you guys is more subtle and hard to check : its about the timing. Most of you stated that because of the specific duration of some stuff like an UW costume of 8 hours in speed 5, it makes it more convenient for the player, and more usable.

I agree that in some situations speed 4 or 5 will fit more to the situation and allow for a better farming. But at the same time that's not always the case. For instance, if there's a strong expedition event lasting for 1 day, then the most fit speed might be speed 2. Because their UW costume last 1 day, you can pop it at midnight and have it on for the entire event.

And don't tell me that a speed 5 can do UW twice in the same time : as stated before, the speed 2 player will benefit from more events. So, its about being fit for the duration of an event, not about making more expeditions in a given time.

If its a 2-day event, the good old speed 1 server fits well as you have UW costume for the same duration.

You get the idea : in my opinion, each speed will find itself fit in some situations, and might be awkward in others.

Even though it feels better in general to be playing on a fast server, it doesnt mean that it's always the most effective way to have a strong gladiator, as it doesn't necessarily fit very well to a specific event.

And I think that's about all that was brought up. Some misconceptions, and the argument about timing and convenience, that is probably not a huge difference as each speed can have an edge there.

Now I'll add one thing, the only unfair thing between slow and speed servs that I found so far : we're all paying 15 rubies for 2 weeks of Centurio or pact. That's actually unfair, as you'll get more out of it on a faster speed. Thinking about it, I think Centurio is probably a bit too expensive for a speed 1 player, as you can't gain rubies as fast to keep Centurio and pacts on.

Maybe the duration of those should depend on the speed of the server : like 6 weeks for speed 1, and then 6/[speed] for the other servers.

In the end, a lot of talking to get to this conclusion : not that much of a difference between servers, except this unfair difference in rubies spent on Centurio. The rest is a matter of players, money invested and playstyle.

Maximus your wording is a bit confusing, so I still don't get your situation clearly. What I do understand is that you just have 1 unbeatable opponent. That's not a big deal, and as you should know by now, Turma fights are less volatile than standard Arena. So it's not surprising that when a player has a big advantage in Turma, he beats you every time. As a result, most of us have at least one guy that destroys us every time in Turma, myself included. That's just the way it is, and really not a big deal.

Back on topic: I think the speed servers and the normal servers should be kept seperately because of the huge benefits the speed servers have

I obviously disagree, as I showed there was no such "benefits" (or too little). Beside we don't have enough players to divide the community even more.

• Since every high player (lets say 120+) on a speed server is completely red (including the mercs) and taking account of Sheo's post we must conclude the following:

- All good players magically gathered on the speed server and they spent huge amount of rubies

- All crap players gathered on the normal servers and they don't spent rubies.

This must be true, since I don't see high level players on normal servers which are completely red.

Right....

• Good try, friend.

Well, there's not that many speed players above 120 (in my community), so yeah they are generally some of the most active and most spending guys.

But still, let's make you understand my point with some examples.

Here is an UNBEATABLE level 114, WHAT A MONSTER :

https://s28-fr.gladiatus.gamef…98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Here is the leader of the server, I can probably beat his Turma myself while being 20 levels behind :

https://s28-fr.gladiatus.gamef…98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Now let's make a tour in the old servers. Here lies some real monsters that have been working hard on their characters. I know them well as they squash me every now and then. They will show you how impossible it is to have a strong glad on speed 1 :

Level 102, nearly full red and close to max stats :

https://s7-fr.gladiatus.gamefo…98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Level 108, all stats except strength maxed, red and orange :

Level 107, all stats maxed, both characters full red, absolutely unbeatable :

Level 108, max stats, red and orange :

Level 110, max stats, near full red :

Should I continue the list ? Because it gets better as level increase...

EDIT : It is true that some old chaps didn't make the transition to forging items very well, and some are really lagging behind. It is also true that each community has those hyper active, paying, speed 5 monsters with huge glads. But it doesn't mean that you can't get that on a speed 1, or that you can't mess up on high speed.

Edited once, last by Sheogorath ().

• I checked the list and not one of them is in full red (incl mercs) and none of them wear the Underworld stuff which is the hardest part for the normal speed servers.

Thank you for confirming our point.

• @Sheogorath, I see you are trying to refute everything about the speed servers but what about this... In x1 server you can go to UW only 1 time for week and in x5 servers you can go 7 times. So when you have 2 weeks notification about festival/training event the result is that you can make 3 UW costumes in x1 server and in x5 server you can make 14 UW costumes. Let's say that with 1 costume you can make 10kk gold, so calculate by yourself how big is the advantage in speed servers for making alz. ;)

And one more thing. Packages in speed servers have the same expiration time like the normal servers. Is this fair? For example if you can make 100kk in speed servers for 1-2 weeks, in normal servers it will take at least 1 month so what I mean is that you will pay at least 2-3 more taxes to make and keep your alz for events than the others in speed servers.

• Thank you for confirming our point.

You are so incredibly hypocritical. I bring you full stats guys, one of them has full red on both characters + red and orange on mercs, but you still can't admit that you're wrong. Beside, if you knew the game, you would know that UW scrolls are not really used at those levels (below 110) as they can't be paired with good prefixes.

Oh and by the way, no one has full red on all mercs in our community, just to show you how stupid "your point" is.

[EDIT : Wait, I did find one... The highest on s7, old speed 1 server ;)

]

If you're ready to lie or even bury your head in the sand, don't even start arguing. Don't speak, you didn't learn how to listen.

Edit to answer this :

Sheogorath, I see you are trying to refute everything but what about this... In x1 server you can go to UW only 1 time for week and in x5 servers you can go 7 times. So when you have 2 weeks notification about festival/training event the result is that you can make 3 UW costumes in x1 server and in x5 server you can make 14 UW costumes. Let's say that with 1 costume you can make 10kk gold, so calculate by yourself how big is the advantage in speed servers for making alz. ;)

You haven't read my second post. Basically, you're doing the same mistake than the others. Of course speed 5 do more UW, they're 5 times faster... What do you expect ??

But it doesn't make a speed 5 guy stronger than you. You don't get strong by doing things fast, it just makes you strong faster.

It will take you 5 x the time to do the same amount of UW3, and in that amount of time you will have 5 times more events, more costume festival, etc.

The only difference is it takes more time, which is annoying for sure. But it doesn't make you weaker.

The package thing is right though, I forgot that one. It's like the Centurio thing, duration should be longer on slow servs but is not for some reason. I guess a 2 day duration for packages on speed servs would be stupidly short, as it means you humanly can't leave the game for a weekend.

To make it fair, slow servs would deserve longer duration on packages.

Edited 2 times, last by Sheogorath ().

• You don't want to understand the things. You are presenting it like in x1 server I will need 10 festivals/training events and in speed server it will be the same. Well sorry but it is NOT the same. The time is not the only thing. The problem is that in x5 servers for 1 month I can make enough gold to make maximum training while in x1 server doesn't matter what I will do, I will need at least 5-10 events to make maximum training.

Long story short: In normal servers I will need at least 10 training events for maximum training and then I can afford to spend alz for items, scrolls, resources, etc.

In x5 server I can make maximum training in 1 event and then I will be able to buy whatever I want for gold.

Simple explanation: If in both servers heroes start with exactly same training at lvl 100, in the speed server at lvl 103-104 I will have maximum training but in the x1 server I will be at least 110 lvl for maximum training. Hope you will get it this time.