NEW suggestion: Passive mode in Provinciarum

• Hey all !

My suggestion is, make a new option in provinciarum. Escalate for provinciarum arena the Passive mode ( which is already works is in Circus turma + circus provinciarum)

because it is not a big fun that 122lvl player can attack a 108lvl player from another speed server, thousands of time ...

It is really annoying.

For example:

Passive mode works in :

Circus provinciarum

Arena provinciarum

And NOT works in:

Circus turma

Arena

• dont like this suggestion

i would even prefere they would delete passive mode option in turma.

its a fighting game , not monopoly....

• Okay But if you are lvl 108 and you get 10 attack from a lvl 122 player you think it is fair ? :DDD

if you have max stats its still NOT enough

Or you just have a big account thats why you dont like this suggestion ? :D

• And what you said in the first post is argument?

If I understand correctly you suggest passive provinciarum arena and provinciarum turma, but not passive arena and turma. So what, even if they agree with your suggestion the next time you get attack from someone in your sever you will come here and cry about how fair it isn't and that they should make both arenas and turmas passive...

• Hey Szerdaazennapom

Please, avoid double posting :) You can edit your last post if noone has posted after you. I've merged your posts.

Best wishes,

Maeve

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]

• And what you said in the first post is argument?

If I understand correctly you suggest passive provinciarum arena and provinciarum turma, but not passive arena and turma. So what, even if they agree with your suggestion the next time you get attack from someone in your sever you will come here and cry about how fair it isn't and that they should make both arenas and turmas passive...

If you are lvl108, and you got attacked by a lvl120 player IN YOUR SERVER, he/she WONT STEAL gold from you..........................:D

• Okay, so you have to know about this something. In real life, there are a lot of option to solve this problem.

for example: In box (i am not expert) there are different Weight classes. The competitors fight (closely) the same class.

So a 120+ lvl player kind a Heavyweight, and a 108 lvl player kind a minimumweight compared with it. This is not fair, that is a fact. In my opinion i do not need ( and nobody have to) to conform with this system. The makers have to solve this.

Thats all.

• Okay, so you have to know about this something. In real life, there are a lot of option to solve this problem.

for example: In box (i am not expert) there are different Weight classes. The competitors fight (closely) the same class.

So a 120+ lvl player kind a Heavyweight, and a 108 lvl player kind a minimumweight compared with it. This is not fair, that is a fact. In my opinion i do not need ( and nobody have to) to conform with this system. The makers have to solve this.

Thats all.

I agree and also to add someting TheSovereign, imagine he is on a x1/x2 speed lvl 108 vs 122 on x4/x5 speed , how are you supposed to catch up?

• You have absolutely right! Need some update in this game i think...

• Gladiatus is a game that simulates medieval gladiators, so it's brutal. Your proposal only fits into today's age, so it does not fit into this game.

:P

• I disagree with the suggestion. I already think that passive mode in Turma should not be (why can somebody choose to escape half of this game ? Not fair to those that put ressources in their Turma squad); if we add provinciarum protection it basically becomes kindergarten instead of an arena.

And remember : yes, you can get attack by a lvl 122 vs 108. But you can also attack a level 95 or 98 with your lvl 108. And if youre well geared / trained, that guy will struggle. So, some people have an advantage vs you, and some have a disadvantage.

Besides, fights are very random (in arena), so you always have a decent chance of winning I think (when its 2 good players fighting).

The only part that is a bit sad is the Turma; I wish it was less hard to fight the Turma of a higher level player. But apart from that, you can fight back most of the time, and you can find your own juicy targets.

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• My personal opinion is that if the game had more players, a button to go passive wouldn't be so distinctive. Who cares if few people use it. Majority will not but it's nice to have the option to opt out. I like the ideas here that it is a Gladiator fighting game but it's a MMO where you can fight NPCs or you can fight people in PVP. Your choice .... why not choose what you can be - either an adventures, a pvp star ... or both. :) So basically, I am up for a passive button too.