Hide and seek!

• announcement_gladiatus_tw_23b24e5ee0dc3e61049dae162adb4548.png

Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is preceded by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night; in some traditions, Christmastide includes an octave. Christmas Day is a public holiday in many of the world's nations, is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians, as well as culturally by many non-Christians, and forms an integral part of the holiday season centered around it.

announcement_gladiatus_tw_76d7158ee885529b50d4a1dd6cafbae3.png

• You should find 10 presents that have been lost in the international and english section (archives included)
    • Teamlers can not participate.
    • Forum rules are applied to this contest.
    • We will post hints to help you at finding those presents. They can be posted at any time.
    • You must notify Maeve when you find a present (Please, let me know where it is by linking the text towards the post/thread).
    • First user at finding presents will be awarded with 5 points, the second one 4 points, third one 3, second one 2 and all the others 1 point.
    • The winner will be the one who has more points.
    • Contest starts on 1st December and it's deadline is 23rd December. Winners will be announced on 24th.
    • There will be 3 days until prizes will be given in order to hold the claims and suggestions if there are any. Prizes will be delivered on 27th.

announcement_gladiatus_tw_91b63f68b085a22274ba45389137055e.png

• First place:

13€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

• Second place:

9€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

• Third place:

3€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

The team reserves the right to disqualify and /or warn at those users who don't carry out the points of this thread. If you have any doubt about this contest, feel free to use the following thread: [Christmas Edition] Questions & answers concerning forum events

Good luck to everyone!

Your Gladiatus Team.

vIzZKFz.jpg

~ Why don't we whisper pretty lies? ~

• First hint

In a world where everything can be discussed, you shoud be able to find the first present

Remember to inform me by clicking here when the present has been found!

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Second hint

Suggestions usually are made to make changes and improve the game itself. June was the chosen month.

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Third hint

Elizabeth II seems to disagree with the event made on 22nd October 2018 since she couldn't participate.

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Fourth hint

Games have their own bugs but who could think that forums have them as well? Especially those regarding @nicknames. Waiting for an international answer!

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Fifth hint

Rules must be accepted for everyone who register a new forum account. Please read them carefully because they will lead you to the fifth present!

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Sixth hint

Game updates can bring new and brand new fresh air to the game. 25th October 2017 was a nice date.

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Seventh hint

In an epic battle from Girls vs boys o vice versa who will be the one at finding the seventh present?

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Eighth hint

When someone asks for vitality points we should be able to help him.

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Nineth hint

Guides are needed when you start playing a game. Who can enlight me about dungeon bosses?

Good luck!

vIzZKFz.jpg