Melting event

• Hi Szerdaazennapom  

Please remember that this section is not intended for spam, you can edit your comments to provide more information about yout opinion and in this way that your point of view can be heard.

If you have any questions or comments about my post, please send me a private message.

Regards.

Lady Poe~

Forum Administrator

Gladiatus Team

• There are 4 possibilities:

1. Changing the melting time (x5).

2. Suit (only classic servers, reducing the melting time x2).

3. Melting event (at 2 weeks, same, only classic servers, reducing the melting time x5 for 2 days).

4. Unlock all off spaces (6) melting without rubies, and allowed normal melting time.

I choose 1.

We can not play 100% because we do not have resources for the bank and if we hit the province we lose out of the equipment.

• I like no 1 = 5x melting time

But I don't have the problem with too many items to melt... I don't get any...

I have had UW with expos the last 4 times, and I have even used pact to get 72 expos, and during all these expos, I have got 1 Lucius in purple...

We all need a lot of the 4 prefixes that give the main forging good, Tincture of Stamina, but I never get any - I have to buy ...blue ... from the auction. During the 4 uw expos, I do have got some purple and few orange, but it is either food, buffs and tons of recipies X( or items with useless forging goods.

That leads me to my two suggetions...

Suggestion: Improvements of the Horreum

Resource exchange bank

2cmqes7.jpg

• If there is a melting event or costume, it's gonna be for everyone, not just slow servers.

Maybe a solution would be to "buff" the forging events. They usually include -10% forging time (which applies to melting), this could be extended to -40 or 50% for example. Would help both melting and forging during events (most importantly for speed 1 servs).

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• If there is a melting event or costume, it's gonna be for everyone, not just slow servers.

Maybe a solution would be to "buff" the forging events. They usually include -10% forging time (which applies to melting), this could be extended to -40 or 50% for example. Would help both melting and forging during events (most importantly for speed 1 servs).

Only classic servers, bcs x5 they already have reduced melting time. After adding to x5 it reaches -70% time for melting.

Only classic servers, bcs x5 they already have reduced melting time. After adding to x5 it reaches -70% time for melting.

So you think it's logical that a 1x server has 5x melting time, when a 2x server only has 2x? Intead of 5x time it should rather be for example 50% .

But anyway - I do agree that something has to be done with the amount of time.

2cmqes7.jpg

• microevent.PNG

27.10. - 28.10.2018

• -20% gold for alchemist, armour smith, goods dealer, weapon smith
    • +150% arena xp

microevent.PNG

• -20% gold for alchemist, armour smith, goods dealer, weapon smith
    • +150% arena XP

they don't care about us

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• This event with "+150% arena xp" is mega fail, because xp is only on the server (not provinciarum).

Exemple:

Strander can only attack 3 opponents to take advantage of the event. Anto 4. Is just an example. I do not know why they did not put the xp advantage over all the arenas (including provinciarum).

instead of this, they could have a melting event

• were I to commence playing this game recent years, ı d definetely drop it. A myriad of games are out there and bunch of'em have collected great deal of popularity, except this game. Because there are many difficulties in this game(yeah you all know those diff.) Yes, this game had a popularity in the very beginning, but it s been waning as the time goes. even today, gf tries to entice people with x5 servers.

Yet, gf doesn t even make something convincing to hold the players(older players especially) in game. What did gf do for x1 servers. Lemme say, a huge nothing.

For ex: gf remains silent about melting duraiton. Whats more, it is really insurmountable problem for x1 servers.

I m x1 server player everything about smithing and melting always went astray which really drove me mad. We sparsely find a materials and no one has done something about melting duration

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited once, last by ASSASS ().