what forge helper drop chance means

• I see a lot of questions whether the "forge helper drop chance" event means scrolls too. A lot of experienced and veteran players asking too which means the community is confused. I believe that is NOT the case and it only applies to Forging Tools and not Scrolls. Please admins, clarify and please use better wording for these sorts of things.

• Nomerci

you mean like this -> 10% Forge Item drop chance (forgehelper, srolls and recources)

I can do it with the next announced same buff, in my opinion it should be clear that ... 10% Forge Item dropchance ... includes all forge things

this was the answer to my question on the 10% chance for forge item drop...so the 20% chance should be considered the same!

• We post the information we get. Our information said forge helper drop chance so that is what is posted.

35334963904_edb0613040.jpg

BA Gladiatus.no

BA+GA Gladiatus.se

Translator NO

• Thank you guys for your feedback. :)

Obviously things can be clearer but as Mea already said, we post exactly the same info we get.

I'll forward this to the responsible department.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]

• Good morning guys!

Just some heads up for you: from 52 hits in expedition since the microevent, i can tell you that no scrolls are included in this forging item event...i just found forging tools,and resources....i'm very sad about the fact that this events can't be clarified before hand

• forge HELPER drop chance = just the tools (no scrolls)

scrolls are items with valua that can be found all the time.

Forge ITEM drop chance = everything involved forge

• The question here is.... Why does GF makes us guess what buffs are gone come? How difficult is it to just name the things that are gonna drop? If it is two or three different categories, just name them all three and dont come up with names no one recognizes.

:thumbdown:

• The question here is.... Why does GF makes us guess what buffs are gone come? How difficult is it to just name the things that are gonna drop? If it is two or three different categories, just name them all three and dont come up with names no one recognizes.

:thumbdown:

Well not hating when saying this but the game has been written pretty poorly in terms of text. A lot of small letters when there should have been a capital, missing commas or semicolons. I almost developed a compulsive disorder watching this. Same applies to the Microevent messages. Just a little sloppy. Not sure why though. I've even seen some grammar mistakes or sentences that don't make sense but that could be due to game being originally done in German and then translated to English probably not by a human being.

• I hope the next time we have such events the announcement can be clearer.

Thank you guys :)

Thread closed.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]