How many attacks on other players can you max have in a 7 day period??

• Hi

How many attacks on others players in the Arena can you max have in a 7 day period, on a dual speed server.?? without, sleep or anything, means you will sit 24/7 in the game??

• Ofc there is a number...

Before lvl 100 (without any uw).

60(sec)*60(min)=3600 x 24 (hours) = 86400(sec in 24hours) / 300 (arena time, on normal server) * 7 (days) = 2016 x2 (if you include circus) = 4032 max pr. 7 day.

You can add this x2, x4 or x5 or whatever the speed is.

With uw (hard costume) it will look different depending on the server speed.

Hard costume give you 75% reduction on the arena (and circus) time and you can enter the uw after 5 days on normal and it last 2 day (48 hours). You can stack one costume once, so you can use it twice on normal, or three times on x2.. But when time you can use it, and how often you can visit depends on the speed you are playing on..

So you can do the math your self :p

There is also normal costume you can use too reduce the time.. forgot to mention thoose..

• Good afternoon

I do not know which community you play, but there is a player on the server who is simply amazing does not sleep for months, if they analyze his account of the day that was craida until the date of today that summer was the account that more passed level in all communities of the gladiatus challenge someone to find another that plays mechanically equal this guy

>>snip<<

//Edit by Nightmare: "Do not report exploits or other players in the Forum." Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

• Good afternoon

I do not know which community you play, but there is a player on the server who is simply amazing does not sleep for months, if they analyze his account of the day that was craida until the date of today that summer was the account that more passed level in all communities of the gladiatus challenge someone to find another that plays mechanically equal this guy

>>snip<<

That speed is that?

3,2k in 7 days is not that high..?

The "Honra" makes me think it's a x2/x5 server?

• http://prntscr.com/le6fy2

I play 9-10 hours a day and i play with rubies and chets and beer :) for 1 year and 3 days ago i get ban for reason `bot-user` :) and i play clean and i buy rubies maybe for 3000 euro :) and they call that bot user :) i use almost 10 k rubies per month and still was not enough . 3k atacks is nothing

>>snip<<

this guy >>snip<< is more a bot user look on his stats and you gonna see is very clean :)

Srv 22 romania .

//Edit by Nightmare: "Do not report exploits or other players in the Forum." Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

• Two things for the player above me: if you spend on a game it means you can do anything??!!or that you can be considered above everyone?! Second thing if someone is better then you, is a bot user/player?

And you forgot to mention the speed of your server!!(x5)

• Thread closed.

If someone wants to add anything else, feel free to poke :)

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]