The 12 hours margin (costum event)

• what is new about the special costum event this time is ... this half-day distance between the end of the costum/items gathering and the beginning of the actual costum event

this time margin is surely made to prevent the double bonus training discount in the transition between the 2 periods ( adding event items just before the beginning of the costum event )

but you know, there's an inequality between the speed servers and normal servers in this point

in normal speed servers
    1 pumpkin gives 1 hours bonus
    that means if a player secceed to get the training bonus by 13 pumpkin , the result is 13 hours and he'll get the double training discount
    not to mention that the player can add as well some bunnies to extend the time , not only pumpkins

but in the speed servers x5
    1 pumpkin = 12 minutes only , and the player would never make it to the costum event

so in my opinion this change only hurts the speed servers players ...

what do you think

• for sure this is not fair for us since we should also benefit from this opportunity

actually this never happened before so for old players they have already maxed their trainings skills using the pumpkins and wearing the costume and for us the new player we have never gained that access to this great event so we will suffer in training

• I don't understand what is the problem here?

Are you's looking for -80% train cost?

I went through all the forums we have here and everywhere it says that the current event ends at 04.11.2018 23:59 and costiume event starts with 05.11 so.. - 00:00

• i don't understand either your concern here!!!on your speed x5 server the drop rate is x5 better then on a normal server,so lets see: yesterday from the 16 points i found 3 pumpkins on x1 server,how much did u found on x5 from 16 hits?

• Hello

Your old rabbit idea is interesting :D

I don't think there is any old player who would have such an old rabbit ... If he did, used it the first day and wouldn't wait for the last day!

(Of course only if you have this costume)

• I went through all the forums we have here and everywhere it says that the current event ends at 04.11.2018 23:59 and costiume event starts with 05.11 so.. - 00:00

i've just checked in the forums and you were right ,

but in our arabic forum , they said the current event ends 04.11.2018 at MIDDAY (12.00h)

(after translation )

and i didnt notice the end time in the game

i think i've rushed myself into making this post :S

( even though i still suspect that something is not right since no forum has said the exact ending time

thanks man you were very helpful :)

• i don't understand either your concern here!!!on your speed x5 server the drop rate is x5 better then on a normal server,so lets see: yesterday from the 16 points i found 3 pumpkins on x1 server,how much did u found on x5 from 16 hits?

1 Pumpkin out of 16 hits :S

• how much did u found on x5 from 16 hits?

2 on low account, 6-7 on mid-high account (speed4); by the way I doubt the drop rate is superior on any server compared to others. Why do you think so ?

Also, it changes a lot from day to day so any numeric comparison would have to be done on two full weeks and several players; then we can get an idea of the drop rate, and see if its affected by speed.

Maybe you can do that with your guild members ?

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• An other question to Datpure then, if me on S1 speed server collect x amount of money, on the x5 server how much do you collect?5 times more?or at least 3 times more no?

• An other question to Datpure then, if me on S1 speed server collect x amount of money, on the x5 server how much do you collect?5 times more?or at least 3 times more no?

What one thing got to do with another thing? Maybe I do make 5x the amount of gold but don't i click 5x the amount that you do?

See you only see one side of the medal with 5x speed servers, you don't see that it takes 3hrs for my expeditions to go full from 0 so overnight when I sleep they are actually wasted not like on the 1x speed you's don't waste them even if you come in to click once or twice durning the day.

In a year i clicked over 200k arena's - are you close to it after x years?

We play the very same way as x1 speed does with the difference we click 5 times when you have to click 1 :)

• You didn't got my point i see....looking at the forum,and i'm checking .int .en .hu .ro most of the people complain for something are playing already on x5 servers...so you question was about the pumpkin 12 minutes...x5 speed server doesn't mean that over there is everything possible! you make more gold over there, but yet your are complaining about the training discount...

and yes,i have more then 200k in arena,made it in almost 2 years on normal server ;)

i do understand what x5 means...yes over night your exp points are wasted,but daytime you can do more then me...i start the day with 10-12 points,you start full....so again what is you concern....

on the last scroll event i spent around 300 rubies on the underworld,for what?i didn't get anything...i spent 1000s of rubies only in 2018 for underworld,i don't have 1 normal scroll from there,this only one thing, you saw me complaining about this somewhere on the forum?

• cool down guys , we're going out of topic
    what i said isn't even true , there's no 12 hours margin it was just a mistake in my forum

so no point on getting into that argument

its true that speed server players have more privileges that normal servers ... no one can say otherwise

• Why do not you cry when it is event drop tools or drop pergament in under and mealt? :))

In 2 days on x5 you can take your suit 4-5 times in 2 days of the event and x1 for one time or nothing because it has a cd of under.

So, say thank you for what you have.

Again, another guy taking any opportunity he has to cry a river...

Out of topic as STAR pointed out; and another example of a guy losing his mind on speed servs. Do you actually believe we can go UW 5 times in 2 days ? I think you have some math issues my friend.

Anyway, I think we should close the topic as it is no longer relevant :)

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• I said "In 2 days on x5 you can take your suit 4-5 times in 2 days", and yes, it can. If you do not know, it's not my problem.

I repeat, you already have too many advantages vs x1.

• Ok, let's take a math lesson then. The cooldown on UW is 5 days. Divide it by 5 ? That's 1 day CD.

Now explain me how, with a 1 day CD on UW, you can get there 4 times in 2 days (assuming you had a suit already in stock).

Since maths do not seem to be your strength, I'll help you out. By preparing a suit, you can wear it from minute 1 of a 2-day event, to 9h35 (duration of UW suit, 2 days divided by 5). Then you can do a full UW run, which takes you 2*16 = 32 minutes assuming you win everything. That's already slightly more than 10 hours.

Then, you can wear a second full suit of 9h30. But, you'll have to wait a full day before returning to UW.

So, your second entrance to UW will be after 1 day 10h; you'll get out at 1 d 10h 30 and wear the suit again. That puts you hours within the end of the event, and you can't come back to UW as it will be on cooldown.

It makes an absolute maximum of 28h of suit in speed 5 servers, for a 2 day event, with good preparation.

But you know what is the most hilarious part of your raging argument ? On a speed 1 server, UW suits last 2 days. Yeah, if you were actually a good player, you would have it on for the entire duration of such an event, which is impossible on speed 5.

I guess it's easier to complain than to make the most out of your situation.

Edited once, last by Sheogorath ().

• why would I now teach you how to take 4 times costume in 2 days?

And yes, if you are a good player, you would have played x1, not x5. Let's play x1 and after x5 and compare.

I said, you want too much and you already have too many on x5

Why would you not ? Oh, cuz you don't know how. Not possible :3

You're being childish at this point.

I said again "why would I now teach you how to take 4 times costume in 2 days?". Use your mind and think about how it is possible. I do not win anything if I teach you.

I said again "why would I now teach you how to take 4 times costume in 2 days?". Use your mind and think about how it is possible. I do not win anything if I teach you.

Another typical x1 player that just like to cry on how overpowered x5 is ^^

It is possible if you think about it.

Have easy & medium prepared.

Use easy at 00:01 (1), do easy uw as soon as it ends but turn on medium in that time (2)

Soon medium ends switch back to easy (3) and wait till cooldown on for uw to get the 4th costiume.