Dear Gameforge!

• Let the facts speak that find offensive although the characters playing the normal servers support it GF soon for them due , that they brought name of the gladiatus into fame; red equipment normal vs accelerated in the function of servers ! There are injustices like this in the hit hand of the new coils though! There are many injustices in the game! We ask equal chances!

Furthermore competent and , playful party team ! The customer is not for the service provider but the service provider is for the customer !

Ahead we say thank you for the redress of the problems .

(The 134. ran in 09.2017snows level 5x velocity the object hit of a server 2. enclosure normal the object hit of 10 active members playing eating is visible on velocity. This is though new coils találhatóságában too his pointer tips towards the accelerated servers on all of them strongly from a viewpoint , and then we did not talk about the forging, melting from other benefits .)

• I agree with the proposal maximally:!:

Dear GameForge! Please give a thought to us; the 10-11 year ones playing the classic server onto characters. We like the game! 10-11 of his years we like it.

besthia - hungary s2

• I am playing for 10 years and i can say that the developers have a lot of updates through the years.

But they need to continue doing this.

There was a lot of players come back after more than 5 years pause and now most of them enjoying the game in BG servers.

I want also to add the idea for a dungeons in Britania. More rubies for improoving the items, not only for Turma-like now.

• red equipment normal vs accelerated in the function of servers ! There are injustices

Though I agree with a bunch of stuff previously stated, there's no reason to stop thinking. Unless serious evidence of the opposite is displayed, the game is the same from speed 1 to speed 5.

If you think speed 4/5 drop more orange/red... Well maybe that's because they're accelerated 5 times compared to speed 1... Nothing else to it (again, unless sufficient prove of the opposite is shown, and I doubt that).

You're missing the very simple, yet obvious fact : playing Gladiatus on speed 1 sucks. It just sucks. If you have never tried speed servers (I guess you did), try them and you'll quickly make your own opinion.

We could ask for all sorts of fancy changes for speed 1 servs, but in reality if you look closer, it's about the same as asking for them to be closer to speed servers.

So, instead of asking for improbable tweaks to the game or some servers specifically, I think we should ask for old, speed 1 serv to be turned into speed servers as well (at least speed 2 or 3). That's what I would ask as a speed 1... for playing speed 1 is just too bad :)

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• I agreed with Sylvi, too!

We would like some major changes, like dungeons in Britannia or making orange items at Magus Hermeticus, etc...! And at least a liitle bit speed up, minimum 2-3x (not more) because the differences among normal & speed servers what can be see in Provinciarums!

Please GF, make this game great again! :)

• i try in x5 and dont aprove, you loose so muck time clicking, you dont have time to think

one absurd vantage from sv xp are for the bots

in sv normal the bots dont have so mutch diference for the normal players, but in xp soo many gold and itens more

and you think havent diference in itens? how many atacks by day you can in normal and in xp?

a good idea is join all sv 1x and continue creating new sv x5, who likes 1xp will be in a greatest sv and the kids can have fun in news x5

• .We could enumerate inequalities yet .we do not ask the drops to be taken back on the damnified servers objects but it ,that let there be equal chances , in all of the segments of the game.it would be a solution if the traditional servers would be accelerated .

Edited 2 times, last by Fortisima ().

• A bit of English would be appreciated my friend, as Google translate is showing its limits ^^

Still got part of the message... I hope

EDIT : Thank you ! Then we agree :)

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

Edited 2 times, last by Sheogorath ().

• Great post I agree !

One thing I'd like to add:

Create a world wide server where all players can transfer their accounts and make it x4/x5 or just make the option to be able to transfer anywhere after let's say 3-6 months after a server release.

• wow this topic have a lot of interest of player :D I am very happy because this game still have player who care about it and her future. I hope the GF will appreciate that and give a little more focus on gladiatus.

Dark-Assassin

s2

s8

• I agree with the proposal maximally:!:

Dear GameForge! Please give a thought to us; the 10-11 year ones playing the classic server onto characters. We like the game! 10-11 of his years we like it.

I agree !!!! S2 hungary

I agree with the proposal maximally:!:

• Teljesen egyetértek attól függetlenül, hogy 10 és fél éves karaktert töröltem a lassúság miatt, mentem speedre, ott hamar elérem azt amit normálon nem lehetett.

:thumbup:"Ha egyedül találod magad, zöld mezőkön lovagolva a tűző napon, ne aggódj! Az az Elysium, és már meghaltál!":thumbup:

Edited once, last by -Crassus-: Sorry! I totally agree, regardless of the fact that I lost 10 and a half years of slowness because of the slowness, I went to speed, and I soon got what I could not. ().